Reviews for Whipping Bottles
Yabbit chapter 4 . 12/10/2011
actually yes

this was very highly enjoyable

:P
thena-ditey chapter 4 . 11/9/2011
Awesome. Very good story.
Hannah chapter 4 . 8/4/2010
I love your tornado metaphor.
siapom chapter 4 . 6/15/2010
This is so, so good. I love the slight switches in pov that allow the emotional rollercoaster the characters are on to really hit home. And, tbh, I really wish we'd see that side of Marshall on the show. Goodness knows Mary needs it every once in awhile.
A Smiling Cat chapter 4 . 5/27/2010
I really liked this story... The ending surprised me but, you're the author, and I suppose I just have to imagine the sequel myself... I loved Marshall mad but always here for Mary ! And Raph and all Mary family realizing that they really didn't know her...

You did a great job, I hope you'll write more IPS stories that good

~Cat :)
RomanCandles chapter 4 . 5/1/2010
Love it! Great job!
Heavensdarkrosechild chapter 4 . 12/16/2009
O GOD! please you have to write MORE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! I LOVE THIS!
superwoman1015 chapter 4 . 11/12/2009
Gosh darn it I love Marshall. Good job smacking down Jinx, making them all see that the reason he was the best with Mary is because he spends the most time with Mary, so he knew that he could catch that bottle, he knew that there was no reason to be afraid of her. And then, he pulled out all the glass, and wow, tender even when he was mad, and i just really liked this. I'm sad that it's over, but I am glad that it was finally updated, I really enjoyed this.
nikki chapter 4 . 11/11/2009
please tell me you are going to write a sequel! Pretty please!
Enfleurage chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
I don't get it. I just re-watched the last 5 eps from Season 2 last night, including Ponzi scheme, and your take on Mary doesn't match any behavior I've seen in 2 seasons. It's like a completely different character.
roar526 chapter 4 . 11/9/2009
So happy to see you updated, kinda sad it's over. I really enjoyed it and I liked the ending. Now you need to write a sequal so she can kick everyone out of her house ;)
roar526 chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Just found this story. Don't know how I missed it, but I wish you'd come back and finish it. Please!
Jdragonfire29 chapter 3 . 10/5/2009
come back! updated please!
strwbrygrl77 chapter 3 . 9/16/2009
I just read this story this evening and I really enjoyed it! Please update soon - I want to read more!
QueenOfHyperbole chapter 3 . 9/2/2009
This is fantastic so far. Here's what I liked the most.

- Marshall catching the bottle and throwing it back at Mary while everyone else was hiding from her in the house. She needed that.

- Marshall pushing Mary into the pool. That was hilarious!

- Mary getting freaked out because Marshall wouldn't answer her. I imagine that Marshall ignoring her would be something that she would have trouble processing.

- Mary not realizing (or not caring) that she was standing in glass. I'm not sure which is better - not realizing or not caring.

Looking forward to more.