Reviews for Emergence of Talent I: Rise of the Namikaze
Kurenai24 chapter 1 . 9/11
Warn your readers before they read your story about Female Haku, some of us like the androgynous male that was Haku, and don't want to waste our time on fics like this.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/13/2014
Kushina had violet eyes, not green.
DNAyres chapter 13 . 4/10/2012
Love the story...I really wish that you would update...
yukinari chapter 13 . 2/15/2012
please update.
21Orphans chapter 6 . 11/3/2011
you hyped up narutos skills then you made it he couldnt even beat a disfunctional academy student
WolfCoyote chapter 13 . 12/9/2010
Interesting story, I can't wait to see what happens next with Naruto and Haku
ariel stormcloud chapter 12 . 7/7/2010
grat story
The Dark Side Has Yaoi chapter 13 . 4/12/2010
Get better soon!
OrangeBears chapter 13 . 4/1/2010
JeriruRin chapter 13 . 3/5/2010
I can see what you mean... I wanted to write a humor one-shot lately but I just can't seem to come up with any ideas. To simply put it, I have the inspiration to write one but no ideas or imagination... So now I just go on with my life and see if there is anything funny I can pick up and write it down. So good luck at finding inspiration!
SisterSafetyPin chapter 13 . 12/26/2009
While I'm disappointed that I seem to be in for a long wait, I can completely understand. I write my fanfiction in exactly the same way. I hope you find your inspiration as I love this story
Black Ace 0 chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
PotterFrkInTx chapter 13 . 12/21/2009
Take all the time you need m8, just come back and finish writing your story! :-D
Master DK chapter 13 . 11/27/2009
look for for and update when the inspiration is their also did you channel the Red head twin(HP) for the demon brother's charactors
Timbawolf chapter 13 . 11/20/2009
your story was wonderful original, most of the naruXfemhaku i've read had either naruto leaving konoha or haku joining konoha. your approach was refreshing, i'm willing to wait for the next release of your chapter...just don't take too long XD.