Reviews for Emergence of Talent I: Rise of the Namikaze
Guest chapter 7 . 4/13/2014
Kushina had violet eyes, not green.
DNAyres chapter 13 . 4/10/2012
Love the story...I really wish that you would update...
yukinari chapter 13 . 2/15/2012
please update.
uchiha isuke chapter 6 . 11/3/2011
you hyped up narutos skills then you made it he couldnt even beat a disfunctional academy student
WolfCoyote chapter 13 . 12/9/2010
Get better soon!
OrangeBears chapter 13 . 4/1/2010
understandable.
JeriruRin chapter 13 . 3/5/2010
I can see what you mean... I wanted to write a humor one-shot lately but I just can't seem to come up with any ideas. To simply put it, I have the inspiration to write one but no ideas or imagination... So now I just go on with my life and see if there is anything funny I can pick up and write it down. So good luck at finding inspiration!
SisterSafetyPin chapter 13 . 12/26/2009
While I'm disappointed that I seem to be in for a long wait, I can completely understand. I write my fanfiction in exactly the same way. I hope you find your inspiration as I love this story
Black Ace 0 chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
ADD TO FAVE. .
PotterFrkInTx chapter 13 . 12/21/2009
Take all the time you need m8, just come back and finish writing your story! :-D
Master DK chapter 13 . 11/27/2009
look for for and update when the inspiration is their also did you channel the Red head twin(HP) for the demon brother's charactors
Timbawolf chapter 13 . 11/20/2009
your story was wonderful original, most of the naruXfemhaku i've read had either naruto leaving konoha or haku joining konoha. your approach was refreshing, i'm willing to wait for the next release of your chapter...just don't take too long XD.
volrath77 chapter 13 . 11/7/2009
The only thing I find to be rather corny is the adoption of FFAC in there but other than that, this is an interesting story. Looking forward to future chapters.