Reviews for Snippets
Felling chapter 10 . 8/19/2012
I was always thinking about that 500 gald ! But these are awesome, just in case you update again, I'll add it to my watch list. That's how much I like it (:
GryfoTheGreat chapter 10 . 8/17/2011
Caught red-handed, Yuri! XD
Aleria leif chapter 6 . 6/21/2011
omg my dog plays the same game you have to yell at him to get it back... not fun kinda ruins the game
saber chapter 10 . 11/7/2010
the snippets are awesome! Each of them are extremely witty and outrageously hilariously. I can't stop myself from laughing for a day when i suddenly remember a certain knight who enjoys the occasional mischief. I was wondering if you could write about mystic artes, or some skills. Especially those skills that reduces damage to one...
Mei Fire chapter 10 . 8/7/2010
Aha, the ending was so rich! x) Especially when you made Estelle pull out the "think-of-it-as-a-souvenir" card. Poor poor girl is too naive for her own good.

Anyhow, I really love how your one shots are coming along. Wow, you deserve more reviews than this! And um...if anything my only request is if you can make a snippet from the Yumanju spa sub-quest. That part...was hilarious: especially peepin' Raven LOL.
Silverchild of the winds chapter 6 . 8/5/2010
well, Repede is a dog, and Only four.5 years old. doggy in primefrisbee or anything that he can chase play.
RaeMina chapter 10 . 7/31/2010
Funniest Snippet Ever. Sometimes I forget what a troublemaker Yuri is, but when I read this it makes be forget why I forget XD Estelle's line made my day And I can't wait to read those requests :D
Azure-Wulfe chapter 9 . 7/26/2010
Awesome snippets is awesome, 'Mkay? :3

Really great work here, you brightened my miserable migraine-filled day 3
Mei Fire chapter 9 . 7/26/2010
Poor Repede, he's not gonna feel too good when he goes to sleep with all that food down his system.

I really love your little oneshots! I do hope you continue soon, your stories are charming!
RaeMina chapter 9 . 7/25/2010
You made Repede even more awesome Glad to see you back in action Senea. Keep it up and I can't wait to read more
Renniexx chapter 8 . 5/5/2010
aha these are such fun little stories! theyre all entertaining and in character and i love them! hope to read more soon!
Lord 0f Storms chapter 8 . 3/1/2010
Aww, I'm so glad to see a few updates, these snippets always make me feel warm and happy! Love Karol, the sneaky little thief XD
Tom94G chapter 8 . 2/20/2010
I love the way these stories usually have some sort of fault to do with TOV and they make me think hey your right that does not make I think these stories are great and im going to add them to my favs.
DaMidnighter chapter 8 . 2/3/2010
I love all these little funny stories

A book about Yulia and the Score haha Nice touch!
RaeMina chapter 8 . 2/3/2010
This new chapter is adorable It's my new favorite ) If you can think of anything, could we have a Raven focused story? I would squeal with fangirly joy if you could, but of course you don't have to 3 Keep up the great work