Reviews for Promises, Flowers & Farewells
Kamila chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
That was fantastic :)))) Fiore is my favourite SM character & I'm really glad U made him a girlfriend :)))) At the end I cried like a baby... well i'm not a baby.. I'm 27 :))))) Really good story I love it! :*
Olaf74 chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
wildflower1014 chapter 5 . 7/31/2008
That was a sweet ending to your story.
Snow Maiden25 chapter 5 . 3/6/2008
It was ok, but you took too much script from the need to write original plots..
Galalectra chapter 5 . 11/22/2006
That was BEAUTIFUL, i loved it,ohh i just have to know if they meet again well i gtg and read ur other stories, oh and where do u find the time to write all of them?
Mystical Jade chapter 5 . 1/29/2002
Wow, GG, that was really good! T_T I remember the movie, and it was so sad. It made me wanna cry, as a matter of fact. Poor Lydia! It's sweet, though, how she found her true love! I hope they are together some day... Great job! _
Mystical Jade chapter 2 . 1/12/2002
Very good, GG! LOL... I can totally see the young Prince Darien screamin' like a girl! _ And the thing with Rini was cute - her almost repeating what "Aunt Lydia" said. So, I'm looking forward to the rest of this! Keep it up.
Mystical Jade chapter 1 . 1/5/2002
I haven't seen "Promise of the Rose" in forever! Now I want to go out and rent all 3 movies. _* The beginning is very interesting. Again, you've made it so that it seems natural for Lydia to be there... Post more soon!