Reviews for The Visit Home
Gidget922 chapter 3 . 9/9/2015
That was an xcellent story
Hannah chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Is it sad that I see number 9 as the Doctor here?
maramel chapter 3 . 4/17/2014
FFFFFFF I'll always find the immediate attachment towards Edward and Bella as the creepiest shit ever but I suppose some people like to get off on that. I'm just here for the Doctor's awesomeness.
Lucy chapter 3 . 4/2/2013
Thanks for this story! my life (twilight) and the important part of it in one story! Thanks
swan0456 chapter 3 . 1/8/2012
Man I could read that story forever. You can't get any better than the Doctor and Twilight come on lol.
I AM A BELLA chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
i love it.
WookieMonster chapter 3 . 12/20/2011
Fantastic! I had never considered a Twilight/Doctor Who crossover...now I'm off to find more adventures. Thanks!
broodoverthere chapter 3 . 11/20/2011
I love this story, it is really good. I would absolutely love to hear more of it.
bellsbabeyxoxox3kiss chapter 3 . 9/25/2011
lmfao! i love this story, its so cute and romantic with bella and edward! please update:)
TheCurat0r chapter 3 . 1/29/2011
Great chapter. I can't tell if I'm pleased or disappointed that Edward is going with them. I want Bella to end up with BOTH of them. Lol.
TheCurat0r chapter 2 . 1/29/2011
Great chapter! I'm really digging the love triangle, particularly because I find myself loving both pairings in this story. I hope the Doctor doesn't get hurt and I can't wait to see what will happen next. Great writing. )
TheCurat0r chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Great chapter! Thank you so much for writing this and for keeping the Doctor as himself. I agree, it does seem like a crime to super-impose Edward over him. (I've actually written something like that, but never posted because it just feels so odd to remove the Doctor). I've been combing through the same 92 Doctor Who/Twilight fics the last couple weeks, trying to find something amazing to read. I wish more people wrote these cross-overs. Then again, I suppose I can't complain since I remember the days when there were only 2. 0_0

I'm a Doctor/Rose and Edward/Bella fan, yet I can't help but find your Doctor/Bella pairing enticing. I also LOVE what you did with Jacob. Lmao. I'm tempting to write something where Mickey and Jacob meet, since they're both the robotic dog. p
Lily Luna Snape Riddle chapter 3 . 1/28/2011
Loved it! But can Doctor 10 and Bella be together pretty please?
Lily Luna Snape Riddle chapter 2 . 1/26/2011
Continue plz!
Robin Jeannene chapter 3 . 4/3/2010
I knew you were brilliant! Molto bene!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »