Reviews for The Visit Home
witcheshonor chapter 3 . 2/27/2010
hi. happy saturday! - now that i have reread this story for the 5th time, i figured i should drop a note and let you know how much i've enjoyed it! it's a 'go-to' when i'm cranky 'cause it always makes me smile - THANK YOU & WELL DONE!
When-life-gives-you-muffins chapter 3 . 12/20/2009
I LOVE THIS STORY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE A SEQUAL IT WOULD BE SO GOOD ...PLEASE
Sarah01 chapter 3 . 9/20/2009
This story was so good!
A. E. Giggle chapter 3 . 9/20/2009
This was really, really, really good.
Fictionators chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
The Fictionators - has featured your story on our blog for the week of 9/15/2009.

Thanks, we really appreciate your contribution to the fandom :)
mozzer0906 chapter 3 . 9/8/2009
I'm glad you are going to continue this, hopefully by that time I'll understand more of the lore of Dr. Who.

I thought you were going to end it with the heartfail and I was about to call you C"Richelle"dunbar for a minute.

Thanks for this, I really enjoyed reading it.
mozzer0906 chapter 2 . 9/8/2009
I liked how Edward came to her and they instantly fell in with their easy conversation.

The Doctor is most definitely intriguing, I will need to check out this show, aliens and the like sounds right up my alley.
mozzer0906 chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
I have never watched Dr. Who before, but this definitely has me intrigued by it the show.

I'd say more, but you ended in a cliffy and I want to find out what happens next...
rubell chapter 3 . 9/3/2009
ok...this is crazy weird...cannot wait to read more...when ever you get a chance...but tell me...does the dr have feelings for her at all...i know he must care for her, since he is so concerned for her saftey and whatnot but does he really like her as in sexual attraction...
rubell chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
ok...i read about the tardis thingy...still not sure i understand...actually makes me think of the thing from hitchikers guide...
rubell chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
this whole time you had me thinking that the Doctor was edward...lol, when she made the comment about being attracted to him frome when she first met him...something along those lines...shocked that edward was actually ready to attach her...um...what exactly is TARDIS...is that some spaceship or something?
izzzyy chapter 3 . 8/20/2009
Aw this is so great. I want you to quit having a life and do nothing but write, please. Why that extra day, huh? I hope it's because they're busy having awesome lovin's!
izzzyy chapter 2 . 8/20/2009
I think you only wrote this because you'd love to eat the Doctor up. Yum, yum.

(Your review reply made me laugh, I'll have to watch the new DW once I finish Dead Like Me)
izzzyy chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
This will not be a very well thought out or well written review, because I haven't seen the latest Dr. Who, and the show used to scare the hell out of me as a kid (because my brother loved it and tormented me). So, forgive me, but I just wanted to say I'm really enjoying this so far. Even if I'm kind of clueless. Besides, I miss the OLD TARDIS. The new one just looks...so modern and wrong. I guess I've just got the old image plastered on my memories from childhood. And my mom knit my brother a 14' scarf he used to threaten to throttle me with...

Okay, shutting up now.
Celtic-Hybrid chapter 3 . 8/17/2009
Oh my god!

I absolutely LOVE this story. Please write some more soon! I want to see more adventures with the time-lord, the vampire and the human...a really well written idea! LOVE IT!
56 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »