Reviews for The Visit Home
Decca31 chapter 3 . 8/15/2009
Yay, how exciting. I loved the "You coming?" ending, what a cool set of companions the Doctor's collecting :-)

Great news that you're already forming the next adventures in your head - I shall be waiting with bated breath...

Ach, Pratchett. Definitely worth it. I don't know how many times I've re-read the Guards series of his Discworld novels. His earliest works don't have quite the brilliance he developed as time went on but are still a really fun read. My recommendation is starting with Guards, Guards! and then making your way through that whole series. A lot of other people prefer the witches, which are also great, but slightly esoterical sometimes, the plot not being quite as tight. Wyrd Sisters is definitely the recommended starting point there.

Okay, enough with the Terry Pratchett ad.

I loved your little crossover and thought it worked really well amalgamating the two styles of a Doctor Who episode and the Twilight World. The triangular relationship of Bella, Edward and the Doctor should be extremely interesting to watch develop in your continuation. Really excited about that (obvious to you, seeing as how I've managed to bring it up twice in this review...)

Thanks for the funnest read in a long time.
Bekanz chapter 3 . 8/14/2009
Aw yey I loved it ) the end was awesome! And I'm glad you're (most probably) going to continue their story together! it's great!
Gilla chapter 3 . 8/14/2009
Hehe that was great(:

PST! Next time replace Jasper with Edward. (;
AMYCULLENCRUSHED chapter 3 . 8/14/2009
heheh. I like it :D is there going to be a sequel?
OliviaJane chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Don't know much about Doctor Who, but the story sounds intriguing. :)
Scorpio11 chapter 3 . 8/14/2009
Oh, what a delight. I loved it, and I'm thrilled to hear there will be more. I had thought about a vampire going with them, and what problems that would entail, but I hadn't thought about it would being Edward for some bizarre reason. I thought Bella would come back, and someone else would travel with the Doctor. This was ever so much better.
Sophia24 chapter 3 . 8/14/2009
That was brilliant. For a moment there i was worried that Bella had left Edward for good but they came back! I love it when that happens. I am really looking forward for the other adventure! I can't wait to see what you think up. :D
b3j02 chapter 3 . 8/14/2009
This was good I am glad that you are going to keep going! Have a great weekend!
Patty9901 chapter 3 . 8/14/2009
Loved the story and I am happy to see that you are going to continue it.

Thank you for sharing with us!
Rycca chapter 2 . 8/13/2009
I love it! Can't wait for the next chapter to find out what happens.
jlcummins chapter 2 . 8/12/2009
Cool! Very exciting read.
Scorpio11 chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
Oh, this is ever so delightful! If there is anything I love as much as Twilight, it's the Doctor. I can't get over how good this is. I think you've captured the Doctor quite well. This is great fun.
Gilla chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
:D

This is amazing as I thought it was! Even more so! (:
birdee18 chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
I don't know anything about Doctor Who, but I am loving this story! The two worlds just seem to blend together seamlessly. The Doctor is a hoot, and I know he's got something up his sleeve. I love your Alice as well. I'm just wondering now if Bella is going to stay with the Doctor or with Edward. Hm, what's a girl to do? Guess I'll have to wait and see!
Karleen chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
Dude! I love this! It's riveting and a great cross over fic. Everything fits together so well - really enjoying reading every single word. Can't wait for the last chapter!
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »