Reviews for The Visit Home
Bekanz chapter 3 . 8/14/2009
Aw yey I loved it ) the end was awesome! And I'm glad you're (most probably) going to continue their story together! it's great!
Gilla chapter 3 . 8/14/2009
Hehe that was great(:

PST! Next time replace Jasper with Edward. (;
AMYCULLENCRUSHED chapter 3 . 8/14/2009
heheh. I like it :D is there going to be a sequel?
OliviaJane chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Don't know much about Doctor Who, but the story sounds intriguing. :)
Scorpio11 chapter 3 . 8/14/2009
Oh, what a delight. I loved it, and I'm thrilled to hear there will be more. I had thought about a vampire going with them, and what problems that would entail, but I hadn't thought about it would being Edward for some bizarre reason. I thought Bella would come back, and someone else would travel with the Doctor. This was ever so much better.
Sophia24 chapter 3 . 8/14/2009
That was brilliant. For a moment there i was worried that Bella had left Edward for good but they came back! I love it when that happens. I am really looking forward for the other adventure! I can't wait to see what you think up. :D
b3j02 chapter 3 . 8/14/2009
This was good I am glad that you are going to keep going! Have a great weekend!
Patty9901 chapter 3 . 8/14/2009
Loved the story and I am happy to see that you are going to continue it.

Thank you for sharing with us!
Rycca chapter 2 . 8/13/2009
I love it! Can't wait for the next chapter to find out what happens.
jlcummins chapter 2 . 8/12/2009
Cool! Very exciting read.
Scorpio11 chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
Oh, this is ever so delightful! If there is anything I love as much as Twilight, it's the Doctor. I can't get over how good this is. I think you've captured the Doctor quite well. This is great fun.
Gilla chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
:D

This is amazing as I thought it was! Even more so! (:
birdee18 chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
I don't know anything about Doctor Who, but I am loving this story! The two worlds just seem to blend together seamlessly. The Doctor is a hoot, and I know he's got something up his sleeve. I love your Alice as well. I'm just wondering now if Bella is going to stay with the Doctor or with Edward. Hm, what's a girl to do? Guess I'll have to wait and see!
Karleen chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
Dude! I love this! It's riveting and a great cross over fic. Everything fits together so well - really enjoying reading every single word. Can't wait for the last chapter!
Sophia24 chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
yay! This is so exciting! I love how self-sacrificing the Doctor is even if he has a plan. I'm really curious about what he's going to do.

I really like how even though Bella is part of the Doctor's world, she still has feelings for Edward...and was really jealous of Alice being able to go close to him.

I can't wait for the next chapter! :D
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »