Reviews for The Visit Home
Sophia24 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
So, i did try to review this yesterday but there was something wrong with and it wouldnt let me. It let me write a review but when i tried to submit it, it said there was an error so i can't really remember what i wrote and it was a really long review too. Basically, i now have a grudge against fanfiction.

Anyway, I love David Tennant...He's Scottish, yummy, about 20 years my senior but he's awesome! :P there's only one more series of him being Doctor Who and then there's going to be this weird guy who i don't think looks very doctor who-ish.

So, i'll try and refrian from talking about him too much, no matter how much fun it is. But, yay! Edward and Doctor Who in this story? Can it get any better?...well, actually, it already has. There's James too! woohoo!...

I'm just going to read the next chapter now...:D
Bekanz chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
brilliant chapter! I didn't think I'd love this as much as I do! )
Decca31 chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
Yay, the doctor has a plan! Hopefully a better one than dragging her across the country on a wild chase like they did in that novel...

How would his DNA react to being bitten, I wonder.

You ever read that Terry Pratchett where Granny "weatherwaxes" the vampire when he drinks her blood so he suddenly feels like having a cup of tea? Well, assuming you've read Pratchett at all...

Anyway, off on a tangent.

The Jake thing has become completely hilarious. I love the Doctor/Bella/Edward triangle. This is all extremely exciting.
Trusttheplastic chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
eep still loving it. i think i have to go watch a series of Doctor Who and Twilight cause after reading this im in the mood. Cant wait for the next chapter :]
Trusttheplastic chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
ahh! loving the crossover. Two of my favorite things joined. i think it just made my shitty month a whole lot better. THANK YOU!
b3j02 chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
I don't watch Dr. Who and I am not particularly familiar with it but this is cool so far. I may cheat and go read it all up on lj but if not I will await your posting here. Have a great week!
Bekanz chapter 1 . 8/8/2009
ek mean!
Decca31 chapter 1 . 8/8/2009
Ooh, how exciting! What an excellent crossover. You've really got the Doctor down, I see David looking geekishly gorgeous perfectly in my mind.

This plotline would make a perfect Christmas special, I think :-)

Poor Edward. Getting blindsided like that.

Yay, can't wait for the next installment!
TessLouise chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Fun!
Gilla chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Haha this is going to be amazing. The Doctor Twilight your writing skills a fantastic story. (:
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4