Reviews for Heartbeat
sayume214 chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Perhaps it should be rated as M?

Interesting concept: Neuro growing a heart.
spiel chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Well, that was different xD

This gotta be the first of the thousand fics I've read so far that starts straight off with an orgasm!

Loved the ending though :D
Sepsis chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
That was really sweet! :)
SandmanCircus chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
oh, I can't believe I haven't reviewed this - granted I'm not the most... regular of reviewers, but even I should've said SOMETHING.

Haha, anywho. I really liked it, it was nice to see a less destructive side of their relationship all the while still remaining in character.

Kudos!
littlegreengirl chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
. . .Well that took me by surprise. I certainly did not expect the word orgasm to pop up and especially not within the first two sentences. Good job! U certainly got my attention XD Tho it's a bit unclear whether or not she is naked at first.
Anonima-de-17 chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
The story was good, but I couldn't help but feel it was a bit OOC-ish.

Now, something almost completely unrelated to the story: they were in the office, weren't they? I couldn't stop thinking about poor Akane-chan while I was reading the story.
Maiden of the Moon chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Absolutely gorgeous, hauntingly beautiful, and heart-achingly sweet, all while being perfectly in character. You, my friend, made my day so much brighter by writing this... I can only hope that, someday, with practice, my own "Neuro" fanfiction will be on par with this. Please keep up the excellent work, and write more for this fandom! (There are so very, very, few well-written NeuroxYako pieces out there, after all...)
Misbetown chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Very cute. I must say the beginning of it was absolutely brilliant (smut is love in my book, after all), and I really do admire how well you portrayed the two throughout the story. Not gonna lie, this is definitely one of those cute stories that can leave anyone smiling.
MadameGore chapter 1 . 8/9/2009