Reviews for Sanity
musactr56 chapter 15 . 6/17/2013
loved this!
Delmo chapter 15 . 5/10/2012
Hey! I just wanted to say that i truly enjoyed your story. Really. I never though pg George like this and the pairing i just to sweet 3 thank you
RaggedyKitten chapter 9 . 4/14/2012
I don't review often but you asked and I felt compelled so bear with me I'm bad at this.

This has been my favorite chapter so far and you capture these feelings of anger and grief so well.

Also I found a new band to listen to thanks to you. :D
Lilacty chapter 15 . 4/27/2011
Hey! This story was just so much fun to read. I totally love it. I like the prologue and the epilouge in Fred's point of view and I just love the pairing Oliver x George. I think it is really great how you described the family life of the Weaslys. All in all...awesome story!
Sir Stud Muffin chapter 15 . 2/22/2011
This was a beautiful read.
Vivvums chapter 15 . 10/17/2009
Yay

Awesome 3
Vivvums chapter 8 . 10/17/2009
My god, I'm glad I'm reading this when it's comlpeted. That cliffy would have killed me.
Panther Fire chapter 15 . 10/9/2009
I can't believe this story only has 39 reviews. It deserves so much more! You are a truly accomplished writer, and I hope to read more of your stories in the future. I was looking for a story about how George might feel after the 7th book and you summed it up perfectly. I am amazed that you were devoted enough to finish this in only two months, as most authors are much lazier. You've got some real skills,

rock on and thanks for writing,

Panther Fire
LyssaLaughable chapter 15 . 10/8/2009
That last chapter was so beautiful and happy and just altogether awesome that I was crying.

I love how you wrote Fred and George, I feel like George is 'tragedy' and fred is 'comedy,' and when they are together it just molds into one entity, but when they are seperate it combusts. But Fred being in the afterworld and just 'at peace' was so moving.

I really don't know how to describe how amazing that was ]

You did a great job.

LyssaLaghable.
the.perfect.hell chapter 15 . 10/6/2009
well im sad its over. although i must say i liked how you ended and started in freds pov. very cute indeed. and the fact that you have the dates for all the chapters makes it seem like your a real writer. see you got talent ] cant wait for the draconess ]
the.perfect.hell chapter 14 . 10/2/2009
i'm still reading! and i must say, im most disappointed in the ending of this story. the epilogue best be amazing. i don't want any of that jkr epilogue nonsense. i want a real good one.

the.perfect.hell chapter 13 . 9/27/2009
that was a very hot chapter. A very hot chapter indeed ] i did love it quite greatly ] cant wait for the next one. keep up the awesome writing skills
HPloveisreallove chapter 12 . 9/24/2009
This is incredible! I love the drama and passion, and you're so descriptive! I can't wait for more D
the.perfect.hell chapter 12 . 9/18/2009
awe! with every chapter it just keeps getting better and better! cant wait for the next one! but im not looking forward to the getting closer to the end thing.
SarahWeasley chapter 12 . 9/16/2009
I love this story! It's great! I can't wait for the next.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »