Reviews for They Are My Future
Mary Rose chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
I hope more comes at some point.
thelostviolet chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
Wonderful story!

I love the part where the 'alien figure' stand out of the pylon! It lets people who are really into the show understand that reference!

I hope you will update this story, it really is fantastic and I love a good story about Enik. It really is amazing so far!
Paradox Tremors chapter 2 . 1/23/2010
I have waited for this and found myself not disappointed. I like the idea Enik is married. And I love how you stuck Holly’s appearance into the beginning—only a true dire hard fan of the series would’ve caught the significant of the appearance by Holly. I think you have a winner here and it fits so well into the old series. Keep up the good work. It’s about time somebody added to the fiction of the Land of the Lost. Keep up the GREAT writing my friend. You’ve done you’re homework.
CraftyNotepad chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
A fine start to an interesting concept, Enik's POV. NUDGE, start typing again, Nudge, nudge.
Nicole chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
I'm hoping for an update soon!

P.S.: I was able to get the song to the tune.

P.P.S.: Now I have the tune stuck in my head. LOL.
Paradox Tremors chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
As silly as this might sound, I've kept reading this over and over since its posting. I thought I had left a reply/review when I first came across it-this is the piece that inspired me to attempt/write my first "fanfic" about the Land of the Lost. The show has always been one of my favorites of all time (I'm just sorry the television network made them "Dumb" it down in the 3rd season-they also thought it was becoming too violent as well). I read this piece almost every other day to get my inspiration going. My computer crashed and I'm in the progress of rewriting from memory the second chapter of my story. This will be an interesting story to read. I love the little jingle you've penned. Best of luck on the story. I hope I can meet up to the standard you are setting (there needs to be more "Land of the Lost" fanfiction). Just remember to have fun.