Reviews for God's Personal Joke
Soapy Water xx chapter 8 . 7/30/2011
Hey!

I understand about not being satisfied with chapters, but you should really come back and try again. Your story is really good, there are so many openings for things you could do! You probably don't even come on fanfiction anymore, since it's been a year since your last update. But I hope you do get this review. I'll keep checking back on your story.

Soap xx
Little Miss Socrates chapter 2 . 10/31/2010
Really god story, keep it up!
alicecullenrocks101 chapter 4 . 7/2/2010
MORE MORE
alicecullenrocks101 chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
i wanted to puke after reading it only because i'm sick but this story is really good
HarryTwilightMaxRidefan chapter 8 . 6/5/2010
cant wait to see what happens next!
HarryTwilightMaxRidefan chapter 5 . 6/5/2010
aww! that was a cute ending!
HarryTwilightMaxRidefan chapter 3 . 6/5/2010
i love the convo between u and Eddy at the end, it was funny! sad about Alice and Eddy, tho!
HarryTwilightMaxRidefan chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
aww, this is really cute! i love it
Emerald-Forever chapter 4 . 3/9/2010
Okay, you have a really good story but i just feel like your trying to make it too dramatic. Focus on the story and the drama will come when it feels like it. I may sound like im flaming you but im no...please just dont make this JUST a drama...it gets annoying after awhile...good luck!
BaileeXOXO chapter 5 . 12/27/2009
Alices last name cant be cullen cuz edwards is! Theyre not married and not bro and sis

Sorry i just had to point that out

~baileexoxo
Shenice-Imagines chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
I have got to say, I 3 this story! The only thing is, that it is weird seeing (well reading) that alice and edward are going out. It sort of creeps me out, but if i dont think about the Twilight Saga, and just your story, it is actually really good!

p.s i love the title. )
ES3 chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Cute first chapter! I thought you did a great job of describing what a typical school day was like for Bella and Alice. Everything sounded very realistic and I like how you included the text!
would like to say chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
I would like to say I read your stories and only post one review because I'm lazy. sometimes your stories suck. *wince* I just thought of duct tape and when you pull it off, it hurts.. but yeah. at least you have the stamina to FINISH a story, let alone MORE than one. so, on that note, CONGRATULATIONS! :D