Reviews for Modesty
LePetitErik chapter 12 . 11/28/2017
I am 100% here for Gojyo in heels
LePetitErik chapter 11 . 11/22/2017
This is awesome also holy shit I never thought this would update again! Welcome back and I loved the chapter. That's just evil, Hakkai! Man I'm stoked about this I remember reading this as a bitty freshman in high school!
ladysakura31 chapter 10 . 8/9/2012
Oh my goodness *blush* u can cut the sexual tension between those two with a knife lol. Please tell me ur going to update this, i want to c how far these two will actually have the guts to go XD
Miss-Savvi chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I really like this story. It's sexy, but at the same time true to the characters' personalities.

Going from there, I also like how you kept Gojyo, and Hakkai's relationship fairly canon. Obviously in the series-that we see, at least-they don't sleep next to each other naked, but the way they act around each other in this story compared to the show is very similar.

Overall, great work, and it'd be awesome to see an update soon!
RedPineapple27 chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
Haha, funny and hot :P
Pixieblade chapter 10 . 1/9/2012
This just keeps getting better and better! I love how they up the ante just a bit higher with each chapter. :)
Aletto chapter 10 . 1/9/2012
uuuh such naughty boys they are! XD I'm afraid Hakkai is in deep troubles but.. he definitely looked for them!

anyway, congratulations! I'm really enjoying this story! ;)
YoukaiNemisis chapter 9 . 12/21/2011
Awww, c'mon, you can't leave it there! D Very well written, well done!
Pixieblade chapter 9 . 9/13/2011
Gah! This keeps getting better and better. I think short is the best way to go with this and you've yet to disappoint. I look forward to breakfast! Sausages anyone? (*headdesks* yeah, I know that was bad...)
Loveless-Gin chapter 9 . 9/4/2011
I love this story... SO VERY MUCH. Im crying, this last chapter oh my god. I hope you update soon! its the third time I re-read all the current chapters haha xD
New here chapter 9 . 9/2/2011
Very funny! I loved this :)
PunkRockHolly chapter 9 . 8/30/2011
Oh, this is just too funny! Oh man I love it, can't wait for more :)
blood and sprinkles chapter 9 . 8/30/2011
YAYYYYYYY I've been waiting for another chapter! I love this story soooo much! it's so funny Oh Hakkai what a tease hehe ahem. Cannot wait for another chapter!
KaKashiisWifey chapter 9 . 8/30/2011
best hakkai/gojyo fic ever you pegged their personalities perfectly!
blood and sprinkles chapter 8 . 8/26/2011
I loooove this story its been up for a long while i think but i hope its not overrrr