Reviews for Only Solace
Dangerously lovely chapter 5 . 12/29/2009
I loved it! Update soon please.

1) Neither... well maybe your version of Edward

2) Neither again but if I have to choose Edward

3) Taylor because he's real. But I have probably a better chance of having Jacob than Taylor, which isn't very promising. Because as you know Jacob is a fictional character and there is no way of anyone having him.
JayLynn-wrtngdncr chapter 5 . 9/3/2009
i choose breaking dawn. here's my reasoning:if i'm in breaking dawn, i GET to meet Edward. so, two for one right? smart, i know. theres a new edward? no there isn't. its the same. and robs great most moments. a lot of the time, no one else could do it better. he looked horrible in the first movie mostly because of the bad director. and taylor is the perfect jake when he isn't wearing the bad wig. again, blame the director. anyway, great chapter. please hurry and update. one quick question: eddie's still human right?
Carly chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Very good! I already want to read more just by reading those...like, 20 sentences
Mander13 chapter 5 . 8/31/2009
da da!

Probably meet edward cullen

wait theres a new ed?

NO I NEED MY LAUTNER!
SparrowBird369 chapter 5 . 8/30/2009
Breaking Dawn, even though I kinda suck at acting.

New Edward

If David grew a muscular body he wouldn't be suck a bad Jacob (Lmao jk idk)
SparrowBird369 chapter 4 . 8/30/2009
lol awesome chapter

Answers:

Cell phone, duh ( u coudl call for help!)

Not that often...

Hot rod XD
mindless selfishness chapter 5 . 8/30/2009
star in breaking dawn! i'd get to see jacob shirtless ;)

HECK TO THE NO ON ROB! GIVE ME THE NEW EDWARD!

idk, i don't learn people's names...
SpunkRansom101 chapter 5 . 8/30/2009
hola again! im back being lazy and i have a boyfriend! nice huh? well great chapter, the last line has to be my favorite. and because im reviewing already im gunna be lazy AGAIN and not answer the questions. sorry but whatever! update soon girly
mellonei xD chapter 4 . 8/24/2009
omg update asap please
mindless selfishness chapter 4 . 8/23/2009
my cell phone and notebook.

does it count if its taylor launters sexy abs? Cuz i would so do him.

idk. i've only seen a little of Ferris and I've never seen Hot Rod.
SpunkRansom101 chapter 4 . 8/16/2009
this is me being a lazy ass cuz im tired as hell and i just got back home. another amazing edward and i would kill to see emo edward... yummy. talk to you soon!
MexicanaChica21 chapter 4 . 8/16/2009
AMAZING!

Twilight Saga duh lol

every second of every minuet of every hour of every day lol

uh Ferris Buller's Day Off duh lol
xennn chapter 2 . 8/16/2009
I return all reviews as a common curtesy, and I have to say this surprised me. It's oposite twilight! Wo-hoo, go you for being different! It's so weird, Charlie being abusive and Bella the punk. But your writing is good and you put enough backstory into this one little chapter that you get off to a great start in describing the why and the who of their characters (hope that makes sense...) so that means there's definately promise for the rest of the story.

And now to your questions!

1. Return of the King

2. and
teamjacob chapter 4 . 8/15/2009
haha love this story! cant wait to read the rest
tidyKat chapter 4 . 8/15/2009
i love emo bella :) and emo edward :)

hmm. i grab some marshmellows, graham crackers, and chocolate bars so i can make smores while checking out the firemen ;)

(in all reality, i'd grab my books, as many clothes, my ipod and my phone then run lol)

atleat 6-10. no lie.

... i haven't seen either, saldy. :'(

update son, please :)