Reviews for we drift deeper as the rush comes
Ctrsara chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Star Trek, too? Love. You are a very enjoyable writer, and I'm excited to read more of your stories. :)
Babita chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
This was simply beautiful.
Roman Holiday chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
this is lovely.
Hepburn chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
This was really nicely done. I enjoyed it thoroughly! :)
Bandbabe chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Omg! I really enjoyed reading this! Thanks for sharing!
carsonsgirl chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Really enjoyed this - lovely to get Spock's thoughts on different aspects and moments of their relationship. :) Thanks for sharing!
NotesfromaClassroom chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Very poetic-and an upbeat vision of what life on the ship together might be. I hope the screen writers decide this 'ship could work for the next movie. They could "take a page from your book."
obilove chapter 1 . 8/8/2009
That was good and I wanna read more. Please.
Crazed Fuzzle chapter 1 . 8/8/2009
Very well done. Writing from Spock's point of view can be a definite challenge, but you have more than risen to the occasion. I really liked your characterization of Jim-interfering but respectful at the same time. You definitely chose well what moments to portray; all of them were poignant in some way. I hope to read more soon!
kendrat199 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
He was meditating on this all along! I love you. I love you like a Ferengi loves a rich, naive diplomat. Anyways, this was perfection. Can we please catapult Spock Prime back to his universe! I don't think I can bare hearing him regret not telling his Uhura that he loved her (in his own way, of course) before she died. Anyways, all the typing I've done has restricted me from writing a longer, more detailed review. I hope the actions made speak louder than the words I have given.

P.S I demand a follow up chapter/story devoted to Uhura meeting Spock.

-kendra 3