Reviews for Anniversaries and Rabbits
robsessed1123 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
LUVVVVV IT TY BB
dna2679 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
i loved this story... i fully agree with you btw... a rude awakening indeed!
sarahlouise80 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
lol fab story that was hot!docward is sooo sexy/hot.
smadril chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Hey nobloodnofoul, i read your oneshot and i so totally enjoyed it...i am a married woman and its true,,,,the husband get carried away with his job and forgets about his woman. I have had to comfront my hubby about this and we have somewhat worked things out. Yes, i am horney all the time, sue me. I have bought my first vibrator and i do use it on ocassion. So your one shot would be a good message to all the women out there!

the avid reader(sandym)
kerritastic chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
HOT HOT HOT i loved it :D
James of Jungle chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
I loved it! I know that this would never really happen, but it is always easy to fantasize.
BRANDY0925 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
my husband would've run and grabbed some pop corn, then pulled up a chair, lol
tatie1970 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
My husband brings me flowers or lingerie for no occasion at all, we insist on one night out just the two of us every week and I send hem texts or mails with silly 'Love you more' stuff when he's at work. We've been married for 18 years, two kids. Just saying. It's possible.

I'm reading all your stories in between grading papers. Great writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
sorry about what ever mean you bitter.

The story was good and funny though.
SageA chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
So, funny, I was pissed at the bedining!
RobsLover10 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
This was a pretty amazing one-shot!
LaPetitRose chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Sighs. The beautiful world of fiction... Loved this one shot, it was hilarious but sweet. Only thing I would change is the tragic death of Roger. :(
NikiV chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
I loved it! Very well written and funny! A EPOV of this would probably be even funnier seeing as in the beginning of the chapter he has no clue there is something wrong. Please?
akjamma chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Im loving all your one-shots! You're a very talented writer!
SweetLovinCullen chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
LOVE THIS! Such an amazing O/S :D

Had me giggling in some points and absolutely hating Edward in others :D
124 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »