Reviews for Anniversaries and Rabbits
Lulabell75 chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Yummy! Love it! RIP Roger, we all love rabbits.
kikiber chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
no...in real life, the fucker is actually fucking the red headed slut nurse...but I like your version better - I'm a sucker I know. And I'm divorced, so you would think I would have learned my lesson. Wait, maybe that makes me an idiot? anyway, love your writing!
RiaMaria chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
No, it never happens like this in real life.

And my vibrator is called Edward, and these days I like him a lot better than my husband.

I thought I'd share...
steph85 chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Hot hot hot! Lol, poor roger
palasluna chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
i just want to said that I admire your courage for speak up, so dont give up for bitchy people, remember some of them doesnt have jobs to be at 9am..so chill out and keep the good work!
Twilight44 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
I think Edward was a little jealous of Roger there! funny cute and probably a really common problem.
fourbrats chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
That was so awesome and so, so true. What you wrote at the end had me laughing out loud.
gossip-bangkok chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
thanks! :)

love it

awesome O/S
vivalalove chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
I love this one-shot!
Snix1974 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Pahaha, darn he was a douche!

Loved it.

x x
Dragonmama45 chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
lol, true to that girly! this story does say it all on what lovely husbands become after marriage. Mine we were all giggles and flirt...now he is facing the video games and has more fun playing with my father then with me( yes, that is sad). War games, beg to clean..complains that he has no clean clothes...ahh the life of marriage..they become dumber and dense.

Love the one shot by the way! keep writing even if it is base on actual truth! Kudos-

Peace-

Cerri
Edward-Jacob4ever01 chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
I LIKED THE STORY A LOT! I HOPE THAT YOU CONTINUE THE STORY OR ONE LIKE THIS ONE! PLS CONTINUE! PLS CONTINUE BIG FAN!
shaid chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
"just so you know...it almost never happens like this in real life." Don't I fucking know it.

Married for 4 years... and while I do remember the last time my husband and I had sex, I really don't remember *when* it was. His fault, not mine and he knows it.

He also knows better than to touch or even look at B.O.B. without my permission. Breaking it would be very bad, indeed.

The story was cute and well written; I enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing it. And have fun on your trip! (yes, I read "Shadowboxer" and I adore it.) I'm very much looking forward to the epilogue to Shadowboxer when you return!
Gwineveve301 chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Who framed roger rabbit? *snicker*
Abibliophobiacgirl101 chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
hahahahahah i love this its so good and no i don't mind of your drunkiness state lol

-rose

p.s. please read my story thnx!
131 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »