Reviews for Anniversaries and Rabbits
ybee chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
I'm usually not a fan of one-shots where Bella and Edward are married. Because, much like Bella, I like RoughsexEdward and his potty mouth. Heh. Thanks for this. Hilarious and sexy!
madiwood chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Loved the one shot! If life could only be that easy to fix. If I had known I would've thought twice before getting married. As it is I have smutty fanfiction and a great vibrator of my own.
mymanisfictional chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
The lemon was pretty cool and the ending was cute.
mexicantt chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Can I join you in bitter matrimony, please?

And thank you for that note at the end.

I actually do have a sickeningly pink rabbit. But mine doesn't have as many nifty little features. I'm slightly jealous.

Far from throwing it in a fit of passion to break it and replace it with himself, my husband asks me if I've used it lately.

So thank you for this fic in which I got to pretend for just a few minutes that hey, there could still be some passion left in there after a meager four and a half years.
silvervampiregoddess chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
That was awesome - yet, your a/n is all so fucking true. My dh has never forgot our anniversary, but awesome sex is NEVER on the agenda.

I loved this one - I can dream, can't I?
azure0610 chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Hilarious. I'm not married but I do know how common this is.

I just about died when she mentioned taking the batteries out of the remote and other unused electronics around the house. I so know how that goes. Thank God everything uses AA
ColdSilver chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
do husband really just ignore you like that when your married?

pfft. Fuck it.

I am never getting married.
Jessica1971 chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
LOL... nice warning to all the young girls out there. Marriage is hard, and it's best that they know that NOW! Ok, can I just say that I loved how Bella got angry and YELLED at Edward? That hardly EVER happens in fan fic. I love it!
pixiekat7 chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
*snorts*"just so you know...it almost never happens like this in real life. heads up to all u girls with boyfriends who arnt married. You are in for a rude awakening." AMEN sister!

"Leave me some love so I'm not so bitter." 3 3 3

Excellent oneshot...you nailed it!
cdd12 chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
So true to the singles! I've seriously had something so similar to this happen to me (without the good lovin' at the end) that this was almost painful to read. Ah well, the married life, right? Good one shot!
RiRiChan012 chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
lol! tht was hilarious!
Ishtart chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
I had to laugh and sympthsize with your story a little too much... the dry spells with the hubby well... TMI. Great story very much enjoyed it and glad someone got a happy ending.
Viridis73 chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Ack, 20 fucking years. Jesus.

This was great. Loved every second of it.
Saluki168 chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Ahh, how right you are. RL husbands rarely live up to the perfection we find in fan fiction. No wonder I read so much...

But, I loved your story! Thanks for sharing.
KittyVix chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
This was a really cool one shot! I enjoyed it lol
128 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »