Reviews for Anniversaries and Rabbits
Saluki168 chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Ahh, how right you are. RL husbands rarely live up to the perfection we find in fan fiction. No wonder I read so much...

But, I loved your story! Thanks for sharing.
KittyVix chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
This was a really cool one shot! I enjoyed it lol
maizeandblue chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
This was great, very amusing.

Good for Bella.
inatowncalledforks chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
lol, freaking awsome!
ByteMeGeekette chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
I fucking loved this!
kallisti23 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
If it did only happen this way...I think I need to go spend some quality time with my own Roger. hahaha
marigold123 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
"It was our fucking anniversary for God’s sake. He could remember all those damn symptoms of diseases and shit about the emergency room and he couldn’t remember the day he got married?" Loved this! I know exactly how Bella felt! Dense men...! True it doesn't always end this way...but sometimes you get lucky!

Bringing out Roger was perfect! I may try that sometime myself!

I liked your oneshot! Love how you captured Bella's feelings. Loved Edward getting pissed about Roger! Hope he doesn't forget! LOL! Thankyou!
cshorte chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Loved it!
Babette12 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Hooray! Fanfiction is allowing reviews!

I loved this! Been there, done that! Celebrating 18 years with him on Saturday! Snort. My suggestion, don't get upset, wait till he turns off the tv, then crawl in his lap and say "We need to talk." We came up with a way for me to tell him I wanted more attention. It goes like this: "Honey, pay attention to me. Now!" He knows better than to ignore me then.

Of course, my life has progressed to the point where I wrote the one-shot "The Golden Years." It's a funny laugh at growing old together. Sigh. It is also, sadly, true. Something to look forward to!
docsmilitarywife chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Ha! Good for her! I liked that, good job!

PS, those "Whaskilly Rabbits" ARE awesome!
InLoveWithEC chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Arguments like this with my hubby never lead to the result here. Sad day. Good fic! Hilarious)
Sheeijan chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Wow, I can't believe how utterly clueless Edward was. I kept expecting him to turn around and go, "Surprise!". I can't believe he broke Roger, does he have any idea how expensive those things are? *grin* It seems his male pride definitely took a hit from that, huh? I had to laugh, what a very male response that was. This was a great read! Thanks so much for writing!
GetMeOffThisCrazyThing chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
That was some HOT stuff!

Loved it:)
arfalcon chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Oh yeah, that was pretty realistic (lol, except for maybe the end). You're so right, things can get pretty dull in married life. But hang in there, try a few different things and see if you can liven it up a bit. I've been married 24 years, and of course there were ups and downs. What burns me up the most is that my husband doesn't remember the good old days (first 2 yrs of marriage?) when we had sex every night. Crap. Then we had kids, and of course nothing curses a good libido like those adorable little darlings.

But now they're teens and older, and we have more time (and worse eyesight - definitely a benefit in the bedroom), and things are MUCH better. Could be because I'm fantasizing about Edward Cullen, or that hubby likes sexy underwear. Whatever, it's not every night, but it's better than ever. Of course, reading all this fanfic has taught me a few tricks as well...
velvetheels chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
FUCK YEAH! Marriage SUCKS! I've been married 7 years but with the same selfish, unattentive douche for 14 years. What does that say about me? Kids change everything. I have more toys and lube now then when I was single.

Great story. Glad Edward was able to pull his head out. Too bad in real life men dont.
130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »