Reviews for The Russian Way
xFairestx chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
hehe. russia is totally right about the whole getting everyone drunk thing
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
is that is beaues this is funny
XxTimeOfDeathxX chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Lost Friend chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Wow Russia that was so inappropriate. I hope you make more chapters for this since its been 2 years.
Tinted Basket chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
PWND. hehe Russia's right. Never mind that him and Yao are extremely cute together. (And that fact that the Bad Friend Trio are showing up anyway, so drinking is going to happen no matter what.) That was great. Get everyone drunk. lol

And the whole bit with England and China trying to kill America. That was amusing. And...yeah...could totally see him saying something ridiculus like that in cannon and having them coming after him. hehe Nice little fic. I enjoyed it.
Idiotichobo chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
*Yuki from MSN RoChu group*

LOL this won't end well xD Can't wait to read more!
Hasegawa chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
i love the rochu here! love this!
Fox-Sin chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
love the story so far
nijibug chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
That was adorable 3

Everyone was so in-character!
KuroiKuma-san chapter 1 . 10/18/2009

i love the story and I hope you continue it!

this is the first time i've read a hetalia fanfiction that had ivan x yao in it and so far I like it!

also I would like if you included a little more francis x matthew that'd be appreciated.

ps...I like the tittle :D
D.G. Ling chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Yes Yao listen to Russia and bring out the vodka :D

o yummy Chinese food...wait...I'm having that for dinner tonight!(and every night as well _*)

update pls?
Lochesh chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
LOL get everyone drunk. ...somehow...that actually makes sense...poor yao
xblkdragonx chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Darn, I thought I reviewed this already but apparently not lol. Good thing I didn't though or else I couldn't leave another review BEGGING for you to continue! I love ur Ivan in here. Lol so cute. Please do continue!
Ciamil B chapter 1 . 8/13/2009

Haha, I love reading stories in which Ivan is this big, protective and slightly creepy lover! And he doesn't try to hurt Yao, either! ) I'm getting sick of reading fanfiction in which Ivan is this psychotic human being who hurts Yao and psychologically tortures him.

This is just too cute!

Thank you for writing! I hope you keep on writing more in the future!

- Ciamil B.
Raining-x-Otalu chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Quite a few punctuation mistakes here and there, but other than that, it was great ~ !

Can't wait to read the next chapter!

Great prompt ~