Reviews for Sleepover
amy chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
my 1st thought was, 'bonta-kun?, wait hmmm.. is it referring to the 'suit' or the stuffy animal toy? ..then i fell to a teary-eyed laugh, this is spot-on view.(seriously)would be nice if it'd be actually been included on Fumoffu series coz it'll fit right front and center with no doubt LOL thanks
Gothic Butterfly chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Lol, so cute. Very interesting to write a story from Fumoffu's point of view.
Gabriela Albornoz chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
THIS WAS HILARIOUS HAHAHA
Chorizo chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
So great! And can I say the line "good-loving snuggles" made me laugh so hard I almost spit my iced tea all over my monitor? Not cool, dude! This was a really fun story!
Gackt Camui chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Even as I write this, Sousuke's voice as Bonta-kun is resounding in my head. This was splendidly written and left me lol'ing.

Also, educational. I've never heard the phrase "making the naked pretzel." I need to make sure I use that sometime.
Iris Irine chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
LOL the ending is pure mirth! XD

Great fic, I really cracked up at the end, and you gave quite a personality to Bonta-kun, too.
satomika chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
what the...?

it's so weird, honestly...

but it's hilarious!

period!

but there were some terms i did not understand...

the ones enclosed within the open and close quotation marks...

do you have a dictionary for them...?

please...?

thanks a lot!

and oh!

you're already married...?

cool!
DreamScene chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
So funny!

And I love the euphemisms for sex. They're hilarious! Who would've thought Bonta would have been such a great narrator?

Amazing! I love this pairing.
gaojo chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
you have a wonderful wit and sense of humor about you. The narrator's character is absolutely perfect.
Alexeis chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Sousuke,why'd you have to sleepover at Kaname's mansion?You should've just invited her to yours least you'll be at ease since you're mansion's bug
silverose chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
So cute! what a great idea for a point of view as well. I really liked it cute funny and a little sexy without being raunchy.
Ou-Rex chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
hhahaha taht was cute! Bonta-kun is the man!
meeiwen chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
AHAHAHAHHAHA! can't say anything more.. HAHAHAHAHHAHA!
dylanredefined chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Well it made me laugh .If kaname ever catches souske curled up with bontukun his life is over :).Funny and orginal idea.
RoxxyGirl chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
I have to be honest, you're story was absolutely adorable! 3 It's never occurred to me to ever use a stuffed animal's perspective on things. I'm so glad that this was the first story I read on this site. I love it! Thanks for a great read, imagining Sousuke cuddling Bonta-kun drove me wild.