Reviews for Three Days Bright
Psykoakuma chapter 6 . 4/23
I am seriously impressed! This is really good!
I mean the one shots are great too but this was really quite exceptional. Just about the only thing that kept it from being perfect was the TeruMoko didn't get intense enough for me. Although it was very well thought out and was closer to canonical presentation because of that. But I am the most intense lover of TeruMoko in existence. I can say that comfortably because there aren't many fans relatively speaking.

But anyway, wow! Very creative and fascinating look at how Gensokyo could evolve over time and how the people change.

I'm calling it, the broken moon was Suika!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/7/2014
hmm... mention of the moon being damaged reminds me of RWBY. I wonder if you would crossover the this and that at some point? Anyway good stuff.
wahahanoob19 chapter 6 . 4/13/2013
It's rare to see such a nice and realistic (if not a bit sad) story about Mokou and Kaguya. Please continue on! I will be waiting for the next chapter!
I-En-Tee-Jay chapter 6 . 12/19/2011
Wow... amazing story. I almost cried in chap 5. The manner that you write flashes to the past and "present" to emphasise how much time has passed is really masterful, and how you really lightened up the tone at the end was also surprisingly quite seamless, though I would have loved it if you had explanded furthur, perhapes in a separate story, how everywhere else is doing, I think I'll go read your other stories now in hope of that :D

Great story, definitely one of the highs in the Touhou stories of this site.
Wicked Hermit chapter 6 . 4/8/2011
Beautiful! I saw this on the Shrine Maiden forums.

Everything was superbly written - lovelovelove. The characterization of Mokou and Kaguya was EXCELLENT. How Mokou is irritable, but tired of fighting, and Kaguya's anger and how she snapped... YES.

The breaks were a bit disorienting. On the shrine maiden forums, it clearly had a line break, so I guess the format didn't work on ? Oh well.

The bittersweet Keine/Mokou was sad, yet gentle. And the hints (well, the last chapter has a lot more than a hint) of Kaguya/Eirin made me yay.

The way they eventually come to a mutual understanding (Kaguya and Mokou) was a great way to end the story. I'm looking forward to any omakes!
Midnight Ghost chapter 6 . 12/19/2010
A lot of time, yes?
Sect chapter 6 . 10/6/2010
First off, I should say that I am a huge fan of MokouxKaguya. In fact, they're really the only pairing that I actively "ship" (not even particularly romantic; mostly I just want to see them at least understand each other, even if it's in a particularly bloody Virtiolic Best Friend relationship). So, seeing this story pleases me.

Second, I'm a bit disappointed that we didn't get to see the Drunken Immortal Incident (maybe Drunken Undying Incident, for the acronym pun?). Maybe that can show up later.
PeachDaisyAmy777 chapter 6 . 2/15/2010
It's so nice to see Mokou and Kaguya forgive each other after many, many, many years of fighting. It's how it should be! :)
Sasake chapter 5 . 1/5/2010
Honestly this is a great story and deserves more reviews than this. So here's one:

I really liked this. Partly because it borders on an idea I have for a poem/poem sequence addressed between the two characters; I find their relationship really very interesting as obviously you do too. This story I felt had some wonderful moments. One of the most powerful images for me was of Kaguya left alone in Eientei, and the moment where Mokou found her like that. Your knowledge of the canon is clearly much better than mine, and you seemed to say that you were a translator? It really shows anyway, this feels very tight in that sense. In fact I had a few problems sometimes with knowing what you were referring to (I had to go and read cage in Lunatic Runagate, which was actually good because I have more material/basis for my thingy)

A few negatives, mainly a few spelling problems. Certainly nothing bad but there were a few times where it jarred a little. Particularly you seem to commonly mis-spell 'than' as 'then', which when I noticed it for about the 10th time made me decide to point it out . It was also a little confusing at times. I think you could make it clearer when it's set and what has happened between the official timeline and these events. A few times I was confused, but I think I worked it out by the end.

Anyway, great story, keep up the good work. I'm not sure if it needs another chapter, though I'm sure I'd enjoy it :D
PeachDaisyAmy777 chapter 5 . 11/6/2009
Excellent Story.

I hope you update soon. Seeing what Kaguya and Mokou would do with the Shrine is a must.
eufinite chapter 5 . 10/10/2009
I'm glad that I decided to read this as my first Touhou fanfiction.

It is very good and well written despite the few typos and the one or two oddly phrased sentences I have found. I also love how everything is backed by actual canon information.

I hope to read more from you in the future and can't wait to see what Kaguya and Mokou do to the shrine.

eufinite
Kagome Raya chapter 5 . 9/17/2009
Hee hee, how funny. X3 Burning Sanae's shrine for some fun. XD If Tei's gonna be a stage 4 or 5 boss, who's gonna be stage 6's boss? And Extra? :D This story is lovely I adore it alot. 3