Reviews for Fork in the Road
Alec's Angel chapter 5 . 8/14/2009
This was great. Can't believe the guy wasn't dead when he was shoved into the golf bag and thrown into the water. How horrible a death that must've been. It's amazing how many excuses Sam makes to try to justify something he knows is wrong and how many things Dean blames himself for when it's not his fault. By the way, you won't believe what I'm watching on TV as I'm reviewing this. Yep, Caddyshack. How perfect is that?
adder574 chapter 5 . 8/14/2009
I'm glad that Sammy is alright, and that the boys figured it out. I'm looking forward to the wrap up.
adder574 chapter 4 . 8/14/2009
I think you nailed the boys perfectly here. I can clearly see the scene playing out in my head.

I wasn't expecting the ghost to go after Sam. I'm glad I have part 5 to read.
badaiwind chapter 5 . 8/14/2009
Hole in one.

Satisfying read. :)
Dianne chapter 5 . 8/14/2009
I've just loved this story and thought it was high time I leave a review. The golf cheating theme works so well in this story as it points to Sam also cheating about something Dean doesn't yet know. I'm glad that they found out who killed the guy and where he was. It was justice that the killer was killed. I loved the message the ghost gave Sam before he disappeared. I think Dean will realize that it was mistake to have Sam come into the water to search for Marigold with his sore ribs and all but I'm sure Sam will forgive his moment's lapse in judgment. I'm looking forward to the conclusion.
SeaGlassGreen chapter 5 . 8/14/2009
I always cheer when I see a new story from you. You weave your own delightful plots with the current emotional "show reality" of the Winchesters so beautifully, it's magical! Your mixture of humor and suffering is perfection! So satisfying to read.
pandora jazz chapter 5 . 8/13/2009
Nice tense scene as Dean pulled Sam out of the water and than tried to get Sam to breathe again.

So the mystery was explained and the bad guy exposed. You did a good job with the conversation between the ghost and Sam.

Until tomorrow, take care.
Sue Pokorny chapter 5 . 8/13/2009
yay! Dean rescued Sam. Guess he still has the mojo, huh? I really like the continuity and progression of Dean's thoughts. Although he knows Sam is lying and he knows Sam is doing something bad enough to hide, he still feels responsible for him and despite his brother's lack of faith in him, won't give up on his mission to save him. Beautifully written.

Looking forward to the conclusion! Maybe Dean playing a round?

Sue
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 5 . 8/13/2009
Loved the last line there! Great stuff. And Sam's argument with the ghost was really good too. Can't wait til the wrap-up!
UpstairsMind chapter 4 . 8/13/2009
8D I love Sam hurt, this just makes me want to spazz out.
Wicked Rebel chapter 5 . 8/13/2009
i really like your writing style :) sad that there's only going to be one chapter left, but you're ending it at a good place.

so this chapter sees dean saving sam yet again. you know i could never figure out how sam gets by justifying his trusting ruby because she "saved" him once. when he said that in IKWYDLS i was just like.. yeah she might have got you out of a pickle ONCE but dean saves you every other episode! sheesh.

well sorry for the rant, cant wait for the next chapter :)

Lora
Sue Pokorny chapter 3 . 8/13/2009
Oh wow! So many things I loved about this chapter. the introspection and Dean's argument with Sam was amazing. I loved that you brought Marigold back! But I think my favorite part was the beginning banter - “Dude, I got to go out and hit things with a stick for a couple of hours and no one told me I was a sociopath. It made for a nice change, ok?” Dean's right - it's never too early to bring the funny! Two more chapters already posted! I miss a few days and I miss so much!

Sue
Amy chapter 5 . 8/13/2009
It is a very good thing Dean got him out of there. Poor Sam had a close call. I love me some protecive/worried Dean. :D oh, busted! I knew Warren was crooked. And why do I get the feeling Dean's feelings on cheating don't mean just the game? Oh crap. The ghost got his revenge and still doesn't want to stop. Oh man. *sniff* I feel so sorry for Sam. He's right though. If everyone is dead, it does seem pointless. It's not his fault, in his mind he's taking the only course he can. Dean should understand how he feels, I mean, there's not much he wouldn't have done for family. In Sam's way, this doesn't just stop the war, it saves them both. It's sound logic. Warriors logic. Sadly, it just isn't working out the way the books say. Lol. Searching for Marigold in the dark water. Fun. I like them doing that together. Feels brotherly somehow.
Lisa chapter 5 . 8/13/2009
Love it! And I think the ghost was totally right about doing the right thing and keeping your honor.
Rat chapter 5 . 8/13/2009
Great chapter, i love what happens to sam, and Sam's answers to the ghosts accusations. Awesome job.
109 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »