Reviews for Fork in the Road
moira4eku chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Hm...I really like the beginning of your story. Sam's POV of Dean rings true (for him), but I believe Sam is short changing Dean. I'm looking forward to where you are taking this story.
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 8/8/2009
This first chapter was fantastic. The picture I have in my mind of them in the caddy uniforms... hehehe Also, mixed in though is the subtle tension present throughout season 4. It definitely brought back that squirmy, edgy feeling I felt everytime I watched an episode. Can't wait for more.

BTW, wanted to comment too on your author's note. A friend of mine and I just recently made it a point to sit down and watch both seasons of Dark Angel. I ended up liking it far more than I expected I would. I love Logan Kale (not surprisingly since I love Michael Weatherly). And in the second season when Jensen was in it as Alec. Ah, it was Heaven.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 8/8/2009
Interesting beginning. (Caddyshack - great movie - love the gopher!)

Picturing Dean in a golf outfit, very weird, though I know the picture you are talking about for Jensen.

I don't golf, so I guess I will also learn something while reading this story.

I thought one of Sam's thoughts was very true, 'How could he mourn the loss of his Stanford life when he’d lost so much more since then, when he’d nearly lost it all, still might if the world fell apart.'

So until Monday, take care.
Rat chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Great start, im intrigued! I look forward to reading it when it is complete!
109 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8