Reviews for Blurry
Marcia Andrea chapter 6 . 4/7/2014
Ya son 4 años? 3 y algo? En fin, qué importa, espero continúes tu historia me gustó, y siempre debe quedar la esperanza, hasta otra querida.
Moonlit Innocence chapter 6 . 10/15/2012
Holy Jesus Christ this story is amazing!

Please, please, please, PRETTY PLEASE UPDATE CUZ I NOTICED YOU HAVEN'T IN AWHILE SO PUHLLEEEEEAAASSSEEEE!

I'll love you forever and give you virtual cookies!
dead or alive0013 chapter 6 . 8/8/2012
You are cruel! Oh goodness why did you leave it at that?! nooooooo...!

But no matter how bad i feel, just know that you have gained a follower for this story and I shall wait patiently for the (needless to say, epic) next chapter. PLEASSSE UPDATE VERY VERY SOON! :)
dead or alive0013 chapter 5 . 8/8/2012
This is just how things would turn out if Kanda and Lavi were roommates alright. *sigh* But that also means it's so hard to develop their romantic relationship. *sigh* But I like it though... I know it will come and the more canon they are, the more it will be worth it. *sigh*

But yeah, absolutely fun chapter. Lavi just can't get away with anything, can he? heheh...
dead or alive0013 chapter 4 . 8/7/2012
I hate math too.

And this is really getting more interesting. I appreciate that you are taking the time to build up their relationship. Problem is, this is very well written that readers (like me) might not help themselves but get impatient. Man! I moving on to the next chap.
dead or alive0013 chapter 3 . 8/7/2012
I knew it! I knew it! Lavi knew Lenalee! ha! Even if there really wasn't a setup, I was partly correct.

Please forgive me for the lack of real review materials in this but I really want to go to the next chapter now. Anyway that should tell you how entertained I am right now.
dead or alive0013 chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
okay... so the panda was the one who chose Kanda. Okay. No setup. hehe... So that 'nice ass' comment of Lavi's regarding Kanda suggests he's at least bisexual right?

Anyway, really nice chapter. I love the interaction again especially the peace-offering scene. I get a feeling that Lavi will get a lot of attacks (not necessarily uncalled for) in the future...
dead or alive0013 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I'll be commenting on this as I go. I hope you don't mind! :)

Very interesting start. Characterizations are good, especially Lavi's. In Kanda's eyes, he might just be a weird, annoying, troublesome roommate but others might see him as mysterious and interesting. I bet Kanda will see that soon? ;)

Oh and why were Lenalee and Komui so interested about Kanda's new roommate? I mean, more so than what's natural, asking what he thought of him and such... Makes me think that Lavi knew the Lee's and there's a set up somewhere... Why don't I just read the next one then eh?
TheLeftPhalangy chapter 6 . 6/1/2012
/Reading this chapter.

...

Ohhh.

ohhhhh.

OHHHH.

OH YES FRIGGING FINALLY SOMEONE MADE A MOVE I CAN'T EVEN QUICK SOMEONE GET THE PARTY POPPERS OH JAYZUS YES.
FallenPatches chapter 6 . 12/19/2011
This is very good but I wish you would update so I can read more :)
Lazy Gaga chapter 6 . 12/18/2011
YESH! I love this! Keep going please!
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 4 . 11/1/2011
Lol. "Strange" versus "Weird" in their descriptions of each other, eh? It'll be amusing when they discover they have mutual friends, I'm sure.
HellHathPie986 chapter 6 . 10/16/2011
i read 6 fricken chapters and all i get is a cliff hanger spanning 10 months? you're messed up _
AWESOME chapter 6 . 8/15/2011
OK, this was awesome~! I love it, it's so sweet! I can't even complain, I just want to read more!
bloodiedangle chapter 6 . 7/24/2011