Reviews for Lay Your Weary Head to Rest
Nekocin chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Awwwww
MissJenca chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Luffy had me stepping away to Aaaaaaaaaaaw myself to death, and everyone else was hilarious. Yay for Brook/Zoro nakamaship!
Trunksmybaby chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
loved it!
cy-grl chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Cute!
yuMeNami chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Wow. Nice one brook! I wish I have him when I can't sleep at night. LOL.
Red Voident Dragon chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
D'aaaw, i found this story cute, and i couldn't help singing along with the story. I'm weird like that, i know :p

Anyways, Great story, fav'd
Saiyura chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
I did not see that it was Brook XD love it
Kyo's-lil'-seceret chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Oh my goodness! That was just too adorable. Brook singing a lullaby is so sweet!
cb O chan chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Awww! I really like this fic! I like how you show that Zoro can also sometimes have a hard time sleeping!
bountyvocca chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
oh, its interesting! No wonder brook can solve this problem. . I like his 'wisdom' words . . That sense are tied to memory.

i wonder whats the title of that song. And I feel flattered knowing that zoro has a lullaby, too.
Taryn Streambattle chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Aww! That was soo sweet! haha, Nami, irritating as usual! Well done!
IzumiTheMoogle chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Yet another story from you that I somehow failed to acknowledge and/or review... -.-' Do forgive my being a space cadet!

But Aw! This was so sweet! I absolutely loved it!

I loved how the whole crew offered help to Zoro; that was very sweet! The part about Sanji freaking out when Robin offered to give Zoro a massage made me laugh. He WOULD have an aneurism. XD

Brooke singing a lullaby was quite sweet, and very realistic. I mean, when you think about it, what better way is there to fall asleep then through a lullaby?

And I've never heard of that lullaby before, but now I just might have to check it out. It sounds cute!

Great work! Seems like you're full of well-written One Piece ficlets! 0 Going to my favorites!
Yumi chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Very nice! Though I have to say, I don't think I've ever heard the song! Which is too bad, because I'd love to find out how that works as a lullaby and such. (I'm a babysitter, btw.) But yeah. Very well written, and everyone seemed very much in character. I adored the offering of the Hat.
callosum chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
This has been in my favourites for a while, but I found I never reviewed! Bad me!

First off, interesting lullaby, I've never heard of it before. At first I thought you'd made it up yourself but then I read the author's note at the top :-)

Now to the story...I really liked the "help" offered by the rest of the crew, all very much in-character. Of course like every other reviewer I loved the line about Zoro being mentally scarred by Franky's dance.

But Brook succeeding was the best part...it shows a soft side to Zoro that you rarely see, and shows Brook being really useful to the crew. The funny thing is that Zoro sort of scoffed at getting a musician before, if I recall correctly - well, he prioritised having a cook and doctor first, which is sensible enough. So Zoro having to resort to a "cure" from Brook is sort of poetic justice.

Sweet dreams, Zoro!