Reviews for Trimming The Edges
theonlykyla chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Oh how I've been craving to be in Edward's head! Thank you
in-love-less chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Thank you for this POV, I loved your story and discovered this glimpse of Edward's mind. Sweet!
lucyv chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
a good one!
arden8283 chapter 2 . 12/16/2009
What a cute outtake. My favorite line, "Clearly, Edward was messing with not just the noodles in my cup, but the one hanging above my shoulder." Thanks!
arden8283 chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Thanks for EPOV! It was cute to see how he watches her and how into her he is. And Alice approching her actually makes more sense to me now. Thanks!
hit-the-duckies chapter 2 . 11/29/2009
aww, that was adorable. _
RedVelvetHeaven chapter 2 . 11/29/2009
This was adorable and while I always love some good plot progression, sometimes a peek at the day-in-the-life is just what you need. I loved seeing them just being themselves.

Thank you sweetie for this treat.

xoxoRed
izzzyy chapter 2 . 11/29/2009
oh bella the pyro burning down the store is BAD. Just so you know.
izzzyy chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Oh man...oh man! I'm a little teary eyed myself.

Sorry, you don't get a crackedoutreview for this one. I'm a little emotional...
RedVelvetHeaven chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
What a gift this was. Such a self indulging thing for me. I love nothing more than to hear what he is thinking, when he's thinking about Bella. It's almost painful how deep and lovely his feelings are for her already at this point.

Thank you for this.

xoxoRed
Helese chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
That was sweet. Alice is a good sister. She could have easily embarrassed the crap out of Edward (not on purpose, of course), but she knew just what to say without scaring B or E.

Edward is too cute, "Just give me one more week.” Aww!

Thanks for sharing this with us!
sidsteph chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
ah moremoremore!
Suzy Q Something chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
how cute.

i hope you write more outtakes like this.
WritingKeepsMeSane chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
this is really good, I love your other story, BTE also. can't wait 4 more
Jazz Left chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
AWESOME! I love Edward's POV. Um, could you do the chapter in which Bella sort of rejected him(chapter 21) in Edward's POV. I would love that! And also the chapter in which Bella finally realizes she likes him and kisses him(chapter 23). That would be more awesome! -does Alice pout- pretty pretty please with an Edward on top.

PLEASE?

-goes down on knees and grovels- look! I'm on my knees shamelessly begging! Please!

XD But seriously, I loved the outtake!

Jazmin Torres _