Reviews for Call It Revolution
alydhe chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Excellent story! It's heartbreaking, too. Really, they are all falling apart inside at the idea of killing again. They've all suffered and given up so much of themselves already. I'm sure Heero will help Duo through it though, and visa versa. I'd love to see more of this if you have the inspiration for it.
K chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
This story was breathtakingly sad and absolutely perfect. I don't think I've ever really seen they boys, especially Heero and Duo, captured so spot on before in any fic I've ever read. I loved it, even though it broke my heart. XD

You're amazing 3
ShinigamiDeathscytheSan chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
oh... that was so sad... i just kept waiting for a happy ending that never came T-T

-ShinigamiDeathscytheSan-
Anyjen chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
That was... amazing, breath-taking, outstanding, heart-stabbingly beautiful and painful.

I loved it, every bit of it. The characterization was awesome; I loved the bitter side of it, the slight humour, the hints of romance that weren't overdone at all. It didn't need saying, nobody proclaimed their love with a song a dance, but it was there, the glue putting them together when they were breaking into pieces. The quiet companionship from people who don't even know how to relate to others without a gun or the controls of a gundam in their hands.

They're damaged, and are facing a future that doesn't promise to be what they were killing and dying for in the war, but if they're together they might come alive and well at the other end of this, too.

In other words, this was an instant favourite. You don't find many Gundam Wiong stories that are as good as this one nowadays; thank you so much for writing it.
Piole chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Beautiful and sad and amazing. Great fic.
Katerina Shinigami chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed this piece. It's heavy and it's real and it has an aching pain to it that is honest and cuts. I think you have very strongly grasped the essence of what they could be feeling after so long of war, of fighting for a cause that's impossible to achieve because of the nature of humanity. Ideals cannot ever be fully achieved, let alone achieved for any lasting time because human nature doesn't allow for it. The relationships within are well thought out and tempered, written with a respect and depth that is not as easily placed in such shortness. I very much enjoyed the characterizations and the writing style, as well. Thank you for taking the time to write and share this piece with us.

LOVES,

Shi-chan
GeminiCancer chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
that was beautiful. Your imagery is perfect.
MikaTanaka chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
I really, really loved this story. I think you've really managed to show how Heero relates to the other pilots (people often forget that he and Trowa spent a lot of time alone together and quite obviously formed some sort of bond). I also like your take on "the world after" and how the pilots cope. It was a really good mix of depressing and hopeful to be realistic.
lorca chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
beautifully written! loved it. thanks a lot for this wonderful piece!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Lovely and sad.
Aqua Skies chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
This was written amazingly. Duo has always been my fave, I was almost crying when I read this, but you wrote the characters very well. It was sad and amazing at once, the story was good.
Allychik6 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
I really enjoyed this. It's depressing and wonderful at the same time. I feel like this story really captures how Duo would break if he was ever going to break.
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
loved it!
StokxCore chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
and I haven't even seen Gundam Wing, but I still love it, and can understand it enough to say that this is a beautiful peace of work.

thanks for writing it.
snowdragonct chapter 1 . 8/8/2009
I like it a whole lot...the introspection and analysis of all the post-War rhetoric and posturing. And at the same time, you showed it from a very human and emotional perspective. Pretty cool. A hint of promise in it, without unrealistic sap. It's a great piece of work.