Reviews for Saints & Martyrs
suerum chapter 4 . 8/14/2009
Whew! I feel better. I guess this story makes for a happy ending all around. Port Charles is finally mob free and Jaspin are together and unencumbered. A win-win and the Saints will go onto to set their harsh brand of justice onto the deserving felons or mobsters of some other city. Nice crossover, kudos to you. It was a fun and suspenseful read. ;-)
suerum chapter 3 . 8/14/2009
Okay on tenterhooks now. Jason is taking over the role of Pauline in The Perils of and not having convenient railroad tracks nearby is substituting having a gun pointing at his head. Still and all, I can't regret the timely exit of Sonny stage left. Poor Spinelli's knee-can you say physical therapy? I gotta say, not feeling a lot of love for the Boonies though I guess if I were a PC citizen they might really have substantial altered the crime picture in that city...I need some Jaspin.
Evil Cosmic Triplets chapter 3 . 8/14/2009
Okay, well wish fulfillment is fun stuff! Bye, Bye Sonny! I liked Jason telling them if they didn't do it, he would. It was cool the way you cut back and forth between scenes. You also did well coming up with a plausible scenario wherein these pretty hard core religiously driven assasins would let Spinelli live. I am interested to see if Smecker will step up to the plate though it seems he would have in the last phone call if that was his intention-pondering. Nasty wound you gave Spinelli. Glad Jason declared his feelings. Don't forget your promise about posting...holding you to it. Very engaging tale.
MissDimple chapter 2 . 8/12/2009
OMG! I cannot wait for the next part! I love this story!
BellaFiction chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
As with all of your stories I LOVE this one! Please update soon! Please don't kill off the jaspin ;-)
suerum chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
Well, I am reading it because of Jaspin and though I now am aware of Boondock Saints, still, I am obviously not rooting for them. After all, my emotional attachment is to the bad-good guys of Port Chuck. So, Milo and Max are killed but you couldn't manage to take out Sonny? Just saying...pouting actually. Anyway, it is a good build up of suspense, action, you didn't kid about the killings, lots of carnage. Jason is injured and poor Spinelli-what a cliffhanger. Don't be miserly with those updates. ;-)
Aaannnaaa chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Absolutely love the Boondock Saints/GH combo.
DELETEDACCOUNT453 chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Ah! I want more! Pkay, I'm not that great at reviewing stories, but I absolutely love the Jason/Spinelli interaction and can't wait to see what happens next.

Heart the Freak