Reviews for Madly
suns and stars chapter 11 . 5/24/2010
great chapter on to the next one
myrthill chapter 12 . 5/24/2010
Wow, when I say see you soon I didn't expect it to be this soon :) well anyway this is a good follow-up from the last chapter.
myrthill chapter 11 . 5/24/2010
Finally an update! :) good to see you back

As for this chapter I was expecting some huge drama but I guess it will be covered in the next chapter, no?

Great as always, hope to see you soon.. Well sooner than this one at least :D
eeek chapter 10 . 5/22/2010
hi...greaaaaaaaaaaaat story..plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz update soon
Vegetassj51 chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
i haven't read a fanfic in a while so i decided to see if u had anything interesting to read and i found this, can't wait to read the rest XD
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 10 . 4/9/2010
WOW this is getting good I can't wait for the next one :D
karonkgb chapter 10 . 4/8/2010
When can we expect the next chapter?
A French Song in a Tiny Castle chapter 10 . 4/5/2010
This is so good. Please update soon!
Lulu chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Please, continues, please!

I love your story!
PrincessJazzy23 chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
luv it, luv it. I luv the interaction between WW/BM. They truly belong with each. R u ever going to tell us what happened between them that made them break up? I would luv to know.

Write more pleaze!
amanda145 chapter 10 . 3/15/2010
LOVED these last 2 chapters and I'm finaly caught up! :D I can't wait to see what happens next and for Diana to be staying with Bruce! :D And for Bruce to reunite with Alfred! :D Plus, that is intresting that the pit made him younger and all his scars are gone as well. SO can't wait for the next chapter! :D
Hepburn chapter 10 . 3/6/2010
Great chapter as always me dearie! I have missed this story (along with SIP and some of your other unfinished ones) and I am glad so glad to see you back at it!

This is good and I hope that your muse keeps chatting to you!

Take care and please drop me a line and tell me how you are, I miss hearing from you. :)
Costas Rhea chapter 10 . 3/6/2010
This may be the best fic I have ever read. I usually don't comment, but I wanted you to know that.
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 10 . 2/28/2010
Ugh. I can't wait to read the next chapter. I feel so bad for the pair. GReat job.

-JoPo
cherish15 chapter 10 . 2/28/2010
And the plot thickens. I like your characterization. Update soon.

Cherish15