Reviews for Madly
unearthing chapter 17 . 8/15/2010
this is so sweet and so sad! oh my goodness, I totally love it, and I want them both to be happy. I am on edge wondering what the catalyst will be to bring them together or bring his memory back. I do hope you find the inspiration to update again soon!
viclupa chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Nice plot and very engaging story
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 17 . 6/24/2010
Another fabulous chapter, do continue. :)

-JoPo
Lady InuIzayoi chapter 17 . 6/24/2010
I loved update soon again.
PrincessJazzy23 chapter 17 . 6/24/2010
I loved these two chapters! Thanks for updating! Great work!

I can't wait till he remembers, they sooooooooooo belong together. He really wants his memory back and poor Diana is afraid that the lasso will hurt him. I can't believe he thinks she is delaying rejecting him out of pity.

Once again great, I can't wait to read more.
The-Lady-Isis chapter 17 . 6/24/2010
...aren't America out? Hee hee, not that I've got anything to be proud of. We are just playing ATROCIOUSLY right now. Anyway - great chapter, and WOW was that hot! Seriously, wow!
Animecartooncomicgirl chapter 17 . 6/24/2010
good reall good love it
The-Lady-Isis chapter 16 . 6/24/2010
I have the horrible horrible feeling he's going to seduce her or sedate her so that he can wrap the lasso around himself and get the memories out that way. Which I think will probably be a good thing in the long run, even if he does end up comatose for a few days. Update soon!
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 16 . 6/23/2010
ARG! Poor Diana she has more of my sympathy than Bruce. Can't wait keep it up, another amazingly written chapter.

-Jopo
Animecartooncomicgirl chapter 16 . 6/23/2010
amazing loved it keep it up i 'm working on re doing my old justice leage story i'll let you know when it's been posted
Royal blueKitsune chapter 15 . 6/13/2010
It's kinda of un-sporty of me to review only at the end of this, but my laziness gets in the way far too often for words, I swear. ;

I'm happy with the plot you created here - I'm especially happy with the way you made Bruce express his emotions so freely...it's very plausible! *hearts* Severe memory loss works for me just fine if it can get these two together in the end!

And thank God she broke up with Tom already.

xDD
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 15 . 6/10/2010
So I would have reviewed earlier chapter, but I was on vacation, so I'm going to review all the latest in this review.

The incident with Tom at the embassy was a nice touch, I liked the way you put it together and had Diana end the relationship. The way you have Bruce and Diana talking about their past relationship and their interaction is fantastic, I just hope when/if Bruce remembers everything he won't shove Diana away. Great job, I can't wait to read the next chapter.

-JoPo
d chapter 15 . 6/3/2010
Ooh, goody! Awkward dinners! As being the Alfred fanatic that I am, my thoughts keep turning towards Alfred. Poor British man, having to be put through that. I can just imagine a dry-humor comment or two before retreating back into the kitchen. And, I don't blame him.

And, you've got me split between loving Bruce and being infuriated over the pain that he put Diana through. You did such a great job at getting deeper into the subject and portraying the heartbreak and indecision that Diana is going through. Kudos!

Oh man, that sucks for Bruce. I can only imagine the pain he's in with all the things that man represses and doesn't deal, especially now when it wasn't his fault that his memories are non-accessible.

Anyways, loving it, as always! I'll be looking out for the next update!
Shahrezad1 chapter 15 . 6/3/2010
An interesting take on the Lasso mythology from the comics. Also, it's good that he's starting to remember things, even if they seem to the be most difficult ones of all. And as for the black dress...I think I know the scene you're talking about. :D
Lady InuIzayoi chapter 15 . 6/3/2010
I loved update soon again.
333 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »