Reviews for Madly
Lila Paige Rose chapter 10 . 2/28/2010
omg! !please update, i've been waiting for ages! 3
d chapter 10 . 2/27/2010
Oh wow is this intense. It's so sweet how caring Bruce is being toward Diana despite the extreme cling factor, but I can't help but be on Diana's train of thought of what exactly is going to happen once he gets his memories back.

And, how tragic. He forgot Alfred! Alfred is just too awesome to forget. Alfred's awesomeness must trigger some kind of glimmer of memory when he arrives. lol.

I imagine that the situation when Tom finds out who Diana is comforting is not going to be pretty. As horrible as this sounds and because of my BMWW bias, I'm actually excited to see how that will turn out.

Oh, *shudders* I just imagined what would happen if Tom and Talia started dating. Random, I know.

Anyways, Great chapter and I'm excited to read what's comin' up!
Shahrezad1 chapter 10 . 2/27/2010
Wel...at least he has a summary of the Justice League now. And Diana was pretty straightforward with the truth, even if it was somewhat simplified in content. I'm just worried about when he realizes that they weren't together before, and that she's in a relationship with Tom. Hmm.
Shahrezad1 chapter 9 . 2/27/2010
Ah-HA! I had completely forgotten about Alfred! He's absolutely the best person to help out in this situation. -nods enthusiastically- Poor Clark, though...he's pretty much lost his best friend from all of this. -sighs-
Lady InuIzayoi chapter 10 . 2/27/2010
I loved update soon again.
Lady InuIzayoi chapter 9 . 2/27/2010
I loved this update soon again.
Chaosmob chapter 10 . 2/27/2010
Yes forever please! hehehe. I hope when Bruce's memories return he continues to hold Diana to that promise, however knowing Bruce he will do what did knows he will. Remove her from his live. :(

Great chapter Geeky BMWW Fan.

Keep up the awesome job of writing.

Chaosmob :)
Chaosmob chapter 9 . 2/27/2010
Wow cool, I hope Bruce can regain his memories soon. Oh Alfred is coming. sweet! Boy poor Diana is stuck in a hard place, trying to help Bruce without letting her own emotions cloud her judgment.

Great chapter Geeky BMWW Fan!

Keep up the fine work.

Chaosmob :)
KittyBatman chapter 10 . 2/27/2010
Great two chapters! The interactions between Bruce and Diana is very well-done and believable. I love the emotion too. Keep up the great work, and I look forward to more! :)
The-Lady-Isis chapter 10 . 2/27/2010
Wow! Ok, so I'm still crying. Great couple of chapters - I'm sort of looking forward to and dreading Tom finding out about all this, and I have a feeling that Clark's not going to understand. I'm hoping Diana might just lose it and pin him against the wall while she pours out her heartbreak. Then he might understand. Anyway, this was great Geeky. More soon please!
michelle chapter 10 . 2/26/2010
it was great to see an update to this story! i can't wait for the next installments. :)
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 10 . 2/26/2010
oh man great chapter
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 9 . 2/26/2010
wow
AutocraticCat chapter 8 . 2/6/2010
AMAZING story. Keep updating :)
iceequeenie263 chapter 8 . 2/5/2010
ah write more soon its rle good!
270 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »