Reviews for Madly
Lady InuIzayoi chapter 11 . 5/24/2010
I loved it.
rachel chapter 12 . 5/24/2010
i was SO excited to see an update for this story! :) these two chapters have been great. i can't wait for another update!
The-Lady-Isis chapter 12 . 5/24/2010
Oh, he's not going to like this much... :( Needs to come out eventually I guess, but whether he's going to see the logic behind it is another matter... I'd ask you to update soon, but we all know your readers are going to wait like eager puppies for the next update, however long it takes!
The-Lady-Isis chapter 11 . 5/24/2010
Yay! It was great to see Alfred, and I'm glad that even though Bruce has no reaction to his parents, Bruce still seems to know Alfred a little bit, or at least the way he expresses himself. Like the 'subtle' mention of the razor that he knows immediately means SHAVE NOW! And although I really felt bad for Diana, at least it's all out in the open now with Tom. Brilliant chapter. And it was great to see an update!
suns and stars chapter 12 . 5/24/2010
wow ows he going to reply to that
suns and stars chapter 11 . 5/24/2010
great chapter on to the next one
myrthill chapter 12 . 5/24/2010
Wow, when I say see you soon I didn't expect it to be this soon :) well anyway this is a good follow-up from the last chapter.
myrthill chapter 11 . 5/24/2010
Finally an update! :) good to see you back

As for this chapter I was expecting some huge drama but I guess it will be covered in the next chapter, no?

Great as always, hope to see you soon.. Well sooner than this one at least :D
eeek chapter 10 . 5/22/2010
hi...greaaaaaaaaaaaat story..plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz update soon
Vegetassj51 chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
i haven't read a fanfic in a while so i decided to see if u had anything interesting to read and i found this, can't wait to read the rest XD
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 10 . 4/9/2010
WOW this is getting good I can't wait for the next one :D
karonkgb chapter 10 . 4/8/2010
When can we expect the next chapter?
A French Song in a Tiny Castle chapter 10 . 4/5/2010
This is so good. Please update soon!
Lulu chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Please, continues, please!

I love your story!
PrincessJazzy23 chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
luv it, luv it. I luv the interaction between WW/BM. They truly belong with each. R u ever going to tell us what happened between them that made them break up? I would luv to know.

Write more pleaze!