Reviews for Madly
myrthill chapter 11 . 5/24/2010
Finally an update! :) good to see you back

As for this chapter I was expecting some huge drama but I guess it will be covered in the next chapter, no?

Great as always, hope to see you soon.. Well sooner than this one at least :D
eeek chapter 10 . 5/22/2010
hi...greaaaaaaaaaaaat story..plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz update soon
Vegetassj51 chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
i haven't read a fanfic in a while so i decided to see if u had anything interesting to read and i found this, can't wait to read the rest XD
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 10 . 4/9/2010
WOW this is getting good I can't wait for the next one :D
karonkgb chapter 10 . 4/8/2010
When can we expect the next chapter?
A French Song in a Tiny Castle chapter 10 . 4/5/2010
This is so good. Please update soon!
Lulu chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Please, continues, please!

I love your story!
PrincessJazzy23 chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
luv it, luv it. I luv the interaction between WW/BM. They truly belong with each. R u ever going to tell us what happened between them that made them break up? I would luv to know.

Write more pleaze!
amanda145 chapter 10 . 3/15/2010
LOVED these last 2 chapters and I'm finaly caught up! :D I can't wait to see what happens next and for Diana to be staying with Bruce! :D And for Bruce to reunite with Alfred! :D Plus, that is intresting that the pit made him younger and all his scars are gone as well. SO can't wait for the next chapter! :D
Hepburn chapter 10 . 3/6/2010
Great chapter as always me dearie! I have missed this story (along with SIP and some of your other unfinished ones) and I am glad so glad to see you back at it!

This is good and I hope that your muse keeps chatting to you!

Take care and please drop me a line and tell me how you are, I miss hearing from you. :)
Costas Rhea chapter 10 . 3/6/2010
This may be the best fic I have ever read. I usually don't comment, but I wanted you to know that.
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 10 . 2/28/2010
Ugh. I can't wait to read the next chapter. I feel so bad for the pair. GReat job.

-JoPo
cherish15 chapter 10 . 2/28/2010
And the plot thickens. I like your characterization. Update soon.

Cherish15
Lila Paige Rose chapter 10 . 2/28/2010
omg~! !please update, i've been waiting for ages~! 3
d chapter 10 . 2/27/2010
Oh wow is this intense. It's so sweet how caring Bruce is being toward Diana despite the extreme cling factor, but I can't help but be on Diana's train of thought of what exactly is going to happen once he gets his memories back.

And, how tragic. He forgot Alfred! Alfred is just too awesome to forget. Alfred's awesomeness must trigger some kind of glimmer of memory when he arrives. lol.

I imagine that the situation when Tom finds out who Diana is comforting is not going to be pretty. As horrible as this sounds and because of my BMWW bias, I'm actually excited to see how that will turn out.

Oh, *shudders* I just imagined what would happen if Tom and Talia started dating. Random, I know.

Anyways, Great chapter and I'm excited to read what's comin' up!
283 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »