Reviews for Madly
riparian chapter 18 . 1/24/2011
Another wonderful chapter :) It made my day o see an update! My heart hurts for Bruce and Diana, but you write them beautifully. And WOW it was hot too. :) looking fwd to updates!
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 18 . 1/23/2011
Whoa, I say she should just help him but when he gets his memory she should move on or when he does get it back he should work on his and Diana relationship. Please update soon and I hope you don't take too long, the suspense is killing me here :D
tahitiliz chapter 17 . 1/6/2011
Absolutely fantastic! As usual, I'm loving your work. I feel Diana's dilemma in your writing - it just seems like cheating if the "Old Bruce" isn't back and they get together, it seems just wrong. I hope you get a chance to update soon :)
Zero chapter 17 . 10/13/2010
Although I'm generally not partial to fanfic because of its primarily non-canonical base, there are a handful that have ever deserved my attention.

I don't read much into comics so I don't know if it's original, but the idea of using the Lazarus Pit as a mind control tool (and then taking advantage of that element to peer into Bruce's mind/heart) was rather clever. Bruce would never be seen in this light, even in the face of death but everything he says and does is understandable and would be expected of a "Batless" Bruce.

The way he's presented reminds me a bit of how Bruce behaved for The Return of Bruce Wayne. A few things I'd like to critique on were some of the explanations of what's going on. I feel you don't have to clarify things to the audience as the details speak for themselves.

Also another concern, I found the act of "wrapping arms" and "raising palm/hand" too trite. A couple of times were nice, but I find it very gratuitous at points. It would have been far better to use a few instances of embrace like when Bruce had the worst nightmare in his Manor and had the lasso used on him or when Bruce met the real Diana for the first time after exiting the world of hallucinations in the WatchTower.

I understand Bruce's character must be portrayed as helpless though. It gives all the more punch to how he will eventually transform again into the Dark Knight. It's amazing how many facets of his personality and character resemble Bruce's childhood and the effects that losing his parents had on his understanding of relationships with people and love (or maybe it's just coincidence).

DC would be a fool to not hire you for these stories. You craft them with a definite plan in mind, and that is commendable :D
Vegetassj51 chapter 17 . 9/22/2010
Man, I'm really really enjoying this fic, this is the first time I ever read all chapters in one setting, I usually try to pace myself so i can enjoy it longer, but it was so good I couldn't stop reading. And it's weird cuz I usually don't like to see bruce/batman out of caracter and lovey dovey and what not, but the story is so well put together it works so well.

Well, yeah I'm really enjoying this, and I really hope you keep adding to it.

Keep It Up :)
unearthing chapter 17 . 8/15/2010
this is so sweet and so sad! oh my goodness, I totally love it, and I want them both to be happy. I am on edge wondering what the catalyst will be to bring them together or bring his memory back. I do hope you find the inspiration to update again soon!
viclupa chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Nice plot and very engaging story
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 17 . 6/24/2010
Another fabulous chapter, do continue. :)

-JoPo
Lady InuIzayoi chapter 17 . 6/24/2010
I loved update soon again.
PrincessJazzy23 chapter 17 . 6/24/2010
I loved these two chapters! Thanks for updating! Great work!

I can't wait till he remembers, they sooooooooooo belong together. He really wants his memory back and poor Diana is afraid that the lasso will hurt him. I can't believe he thinks she is delaying rejecting him out of pity.

Once again great, I can't wait to read more.
The-Lady-Isis chapter 17 . 6/24/2010
...aren't America out? Hee hee, not that I've got anything to be proud of. We are just playing ATROCIOUSLY right now. Anyway - great chapter, and WOW was that hot! Seriously, wow!
Animecartooncomicgirl chapter 17 . 6/24/2010
good reall good love it
The-Lady-Isis chapter 16 . 6/24/2010
I have the horrible horrible feeling he's going to seduce her or sedate her so that he can wrap the lasso around himself and get the memories out that way. Which I think will probably be a good thing in the long run, even if he does end up comatose for a few days. Update soon!
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 16 . 6/23/2010
ARG! Poor Diana she has more of my sympathy than Bruce. Can't wait keep it up, another amazingly written chapter.

-Jopo
Animecartooncomicgirl chapter 16 . 6/23/2010
amazing loved it keep it up i 'm working on re doing my old justice leage story i'll let you know when it's been posted
338 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »