Reviews for Madly
KittyBatman chapter 4 . 9/3/2009
Nice chapter! Batman should lose his memory more often! He's much nicer and happier! Look forward to more. :D
Hepburn chapter 4 . 9/3/2009
Good story telling as always ! : )
Hepburn chapter 3 . 8/31/2009
Good chapter as always missy. I really feel for Bruce, he has been stripped bare and is nothing but raw unfettered emotion something he always controls. And poor Diana, what will she do and feel when they do find him, because they will find him.

I look forward to the next chapter and as always with your stories I am loving this! :)
The Cleric chapter 3 . 8/27/2009
Very nice. . .I think you made things a lot more interesting by giving Bruce's competition for Diana's affections a sympathetic side. A lot of writers would have written Tom as a buffoon or a jerk, prompting me to wonder why it made sense for Diana to be out with him in the first place.

But you gave him a layered personality and the banter between the two of them was fantastic and very much in character for Diana. Her actions, words, and thoughts are believable. Your premise is interesting. And of course, I can't wait to read more.
James631 chapter 3 . 8/27/2009
Oh, you are good!
James631 chapter 2 . 8/27/2009
A story not as in depth in wording as many others but nonetheless maintains an entertaining story. I haven't read any memory loss stories on this sight. This certainly is meeting all expectations for such a story. A job well done!
Miles333 chapter 3 . 8/26/2009
Sorry that it's taken me so long to reviw. I've been having trouble getting the review button to work. ; Anyway, Bruce has been missing for MONTHS? That's a LONG time. O.O I hope that the League is able to find him soon. Also, I hope that Diana comes to her senses and stays away from Tom Tresser. lol Update soon?
Nightwatcher'sunknowngirl chapter 3 . 8/24/2009
Diana! How could you? Even if you don't know that Bruce is crazy and doesn't have any of his memories and is hurting, you go on date with Tresser. *looks annoyed. Something about her new love interest seems...what's the word?...fishy. Myabe since I'm a Bats fan I'm just thinking it but there's something off about the man. *eyes narrows*

Anyway, the chapter was really, really good. I love this story. :D

Please updtae soon,

Watcher
Nightwatcher'sunknowngirl chapter 2 . 8/24/2009
This chapter sure didn't! It was great! Poor Batman. *tears fill up eyes* I feel so sorry for him. He better be okay...

I can't wait to read the next chapter! I really, really love this story! :D
DaisyJane chapter 3 . 8/24/2009
It seems that the image of Diana seems to calm his maddness, that she is a fantasy that is holding him together. I wonder how he is surviving alone in the desert. His survival instincts must be working. Diana, just remember that Tom is a distraction and your true love is out there.
amanda145 chapter 3 . 8/24/2009
Another GREAT chapter! :D I'm worried now that Bruce has been gone for months! :o I hope they find him soon. And poor Diana. I can understand now her relationship with Tom, but I know that's going to change when they do find Bruce. ;) Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Lady InuIzayoi chapter 3 . 8/23/2009
I absolutely loved update soon again.
KittyBatman chapter 3 . 8/23/2009
It was definitely handled nicely! Excellent work, and nice capture of the mood and situation surrounding Bruce's amnesia. :D
Chaosmob chapter 3 . 8/23/2009
OMG Why the sudden stop! Your teasing us! gr. lol. Where is Bruce at? Don't say he has set up pretend house with Talia! *shuttered at the thought* lol.

Great chapter Geeky BMWW Fan.

Keep up the fine work.

Chaosmob :)
myrthill chapter 3 . 8/23/2009
What I don't get is, is this supposed to be a present-past or future-present? Or is the first part only one his dreams?

Anyway, excellent job like always, hope to see you soon
270 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »