Reviews for Madly
Chaosmob chapter 10 . 2/27/2010
Yes forever please! hehehe. I hope when Bruce's memories return he continues to hold Diana to that promise, however knowing Bruce he will do what did knows he will. Remove her from his live. :(

Great chapter Geeky BMWW Fan.

Keep up the awesome job of writing.

Chaosmob :)
Chaosmob chapter 9 . 2/27/2010
Wow cool, I hope Bruce can regain his memories soon. Oh Alfred is coming. sweet! Boy poor Diana is stuck in a hard place, trying to help Bruce without letting her own emotions cloud her judgment.

Great chapter Geeky BMWW Fan!

Keep up the fine work.

Chaosmob :)
KittyBatman chapter 10 . 2/27/2010
Great two chapters! The interactions between Bruce and Diana is very well-done and believable. I love the emotion too. Keep up the great work, and I look forward to more! :)
The-Lady-Isis chapter 10 . 2/27/2010
Wow! Ok, so I'm still crying. Great couple of chapters - I'm sort of looking forward to and dreading Tom finding out about all this, and I have a feeling that Clark's not going to understand. I'm hoping Diana might just lose it and pin him against the wall while she pours out her heartbreak. Then he might understand. Anyway, this was great Geeky. More soon please!
michelle chapter 10 . 2/26/2010
it was great to see an update to this story! i can't wait for the next installments. :)
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 10 . 2/26/2010
oh man great chapter
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 9 . 2/26/2010
wow
AutocraticCat chapter 8 . 2/6/2010
AMAZING story. Keep updating :)
iceequeenie263 chapter 8 . 2/5/2010
ah write more soon its rle good!
Riaaanna chapter 8 . 1/31/2010
Gosh, you have GOT to update soon. I'm enjoying this story! Update soon! :D

-Rianna :)
Chakee chapter 8 . 1/24/2010
Plz Update quickly!

I can't wait 4 the next chapter!
LMD15 chapter 8 . 1/18/2010
This is an amazing story i can't wait until the next chapter

Please Update Soon!
cherish15 chapter 8 . 1/18/2010
This is a very interesting plot so far! I'm still kind of cloudy about what went down between them, like the reason they broke up. I also like Batman's desperateness when they finally found him. Update soon.

Cherish15
d-scarlet chapter 8 . 1/14/2010
I don't really remember reading the last couple chapters, so I'm assuming that you posted them all at once. If that's the case, yay!

There are lots and lots of warm fuzzy feelings going around. Yet, I do share the same discomfort with Diana. It must be nice to receive that open affection from Bruce, but I agree that really is just not Bruce. And, there is that little detail that she is in a relationship with Tom.

Curses! Why does Tom have to be such a nice guy? Like I've said before, I just feel so bad for the guy. He may a little too patient for his own good.

Although, I'm not sure how Diana thinks she will love Tom if they haven't had any deep conversations. You would think warning bells would be going off by then. But, of course not. She's in denial.

Anyways, like always, I loved the chapters. I'll be looking forward to more!
Hepburn chapter 8 . 1/13/2010
Wow that is way messed up, heart-wise and mind-wise!

Poor Diana and Bruce! :(

Love this as I do all of your stories. So Miss Truant Pants when are you going to do more SIP? ;)

Take care chica! :)