Reviews for Madly
crazy4fanfic2008 chapter 5 . 9/11/2009
Hey,

Well I'm glad it won't continue to be that way because I wouldn't be able to stand it. Especially, since the dreams are so sweet and it makes me sad that the Diana Bruce thinks he's talking to is only a figment of his imagination.

Even if Superman's being a bit pushy, I don't mind because it kind of gives the readers an idea of how Diana feels about the rest of the League's feelings about her and Bruce. God, that was a long sentence. D

Awesome chapter. Keep it up! Can't wait for an update!

~Mary
myrthill chapter 5 . 9/11/2009
This chapter along with the AN really explains a lot. This is very good, can't wait for next chapter and the moment he got rescue, with all those memory loss.

On another note this will eventually be BMWW, right? Or they will still go their separate ways?
The-Lady-Isis chapter 5 . 9/11/2009
Diana, Diana, Diana... I love how you write the trinity, Geeky. That there is no possibility of a love triangle, and I LOVE that Clark is angry with her because she's with someone other than Bruce. I also find the way you write Bruce in this story so perfect. He's lost his entire mind, memory, everything, but he's still angry at the idea of depending on someone else. Proves there are some things that are completely Bruce :D
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 5 . 9/11/2009
some one's dreaming
KittyBatman chapter 5 . 9/11/2009
Poor Diana. Superman was being a little pushy there, eh? Batman's also cute how he has a fantasy Diana sticking around. :) Nice chapter!
Miles333 chapter 4 . 9/5/2009
A lead on Batman's whereabouts? YES! Took them long enough! lol I hope that Diana and the others can rescue Bruce, help him get his memory back, and show him and Diana see that they're meant to be together. Wow, that's a tall order. ;D Please update soon!
Shahrezad1 chapter 4 . 9/5/2009
I like the characterization you've created with Diana so far, as well as Bruce's devolution into mostly instinct. It'll be interesting to see what ends up happening with the fic, especially as I have an inkling that the Diana he is seeing probably isn't exactly...right. Whether it be a dream, a mind connection, or Talia pretending to be her.

Good luck with your next update-I look forward to it. D
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 4 . 9/4/2009
oh dame thouse cliff hangers love it though
d chapter 4 . 9/4/2009
Argh! I haven't reviewed the past chapters! So, so sorry!

Anyways, I am super confused who this stand-in Diana is if the real Diana has absolutely no clue where Bruce is. I guess we'll eventually find out, but nonetheless I'm still confused who is possibly comforting Bruce.

Oh Tom Tresser, I feel bad for you. It's obvious that Diana isn't over Batman and probably won't ever get over him, but you still keep trying anyways. Hopefully he'll find someone who's feelings would be completely focused on him because with the league and Bruce coming first, he just can't win.

Although, I am a bit surprised that Diana would even fathom going out with Tom with her constantly being worried about Bruce, although I can somewhat understand that it is hard to totally dismiss such a nice and supporting guy.

Anyways, I'll be looking out for the next chapter!
DaisyJane chapter 4 . 9/4/2009
The first part with Bruce and fantasy Diana was beautiful. She is his little piece of hope, the one memory he doesn't want to let go of. Tom seems like a nice guy and I can see Diana needing the comfort he provides but I know she will want to be with Bruce over him. Can't wait until they find him.
amanda145 chapter 4 . 9/4/2009
Another GREAT chapter! :D I can't wait to see Diana find Bruce, and to figure out how/why Bruce is seeing Diana's imagine. Very glad to know it's not Talia. ;) lol I had a feeling it wasn't her anyway. ;)
JLMischief chapter 4 . 9/3/2009
Geeky! You didn't.. you can't.. how */could/* you leave me in such EXTREME suspense! I'm pretty certain my views on being 'spoiled' have now changed substantially (which reminds me, expect a msg frm me in 12 hrs, sorry for replying so late).

I can wipe Tom Tresser off the face of Earth, right now.. why did you have to show Di & Tom together right after that hallucination of Bruce's? Oh well, I'm just being childish now.. the scene-switch served its purpose & gave an intensely dramatic effect - my heart bleeds for BM & WW now. As for Tom, he needs to go find the edge of the world & jump off of it!

Please update soon!
Chaosmob chapter 4 . 9/3/2009
WTF? That wasn't the real Diana that Bruce confess his heart to? I love twists like these, mess's with your mind! Wonder who would impersonate Diana to a mindless Bruce?

Great chapter Geeky BMWW Fan.

Keep up the fine work.

Chaosmob :)
crazy4fanfic2008 chapter 4 . 9/3/2009
Hey,

Sorry I didn't get a chance to review the last chapter. Both this one and the last one were great. I love Bruce's fantasy and it makes me feel so sad that that's all it at the moment: a fantasy.

Ugh, the cliffhanger's result is going to be killing me. I can't wait for an update!

~Mary

P.S. Yes, your inability to come up with a joke very much amused me.
The-Lady-Isis chapter 4 . 9/3/2009
I'm in two minds. Bruce's bit is so beautiful... I almost want him to stay there, so he can be with his Diana and love her and have her love him. But she's not the real Diana :( But I hate seeing Diana with anyone else, even though I know that once they find Bruce, everything is going to go to pot. Will Bruce still have his dream-Diana? Will she immediately take him in her arms (I'm doubting it)? I'm actually terrified about the upcoming chapters. I love your writing, but I know I'm going to be coming back to this chapter and re-reading the happy when the angst comes rolling in. I'm comforted by the fact that I know you're going to have them together in the end - but please get there quickly!
285 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »