Reviews for Madly
Kipling Bunny chapter 5 . 9/12/2009
Huzzah! Love crazy Bruce and his imaginary Diana. It may be pretty emotional for Diana, and the entire league, currently... but I like that Bruce is momentarily happy. I just know you won't let us down with more awesomeness!

Btw, yes, I CANNOT wait for that book! I was hoping for a Saturday arrival, but alas, nothing but a letter from the State of Oregon. Sad sad!
Hepburn chapter 5 . 9/12/2009
Good chapter Missy! I feel so sorry for Bruce, I know that he is 'dreaming' his version of Diana, but I wonder who is watching him and feeding him for he cannot be all alone?

I understand Diana's hurt and reluctance to search for Bruce, she will come around when she realizes her folly in dating Tom. She is seeing him in the comic (well sort of it is rather up in the air between them at the moment.)

Like I said good stuff and more please! ;)

I hope that all is well well well. :)
amanda145 chapter 5 . 9/12/2009
Another GREAT chapter! :D I can't wait to see why exactly Bruce and Diana broke up. It sounds like everything was fine until Bruce did something? Glad to know that Bruce is seeing Diana in his mind and it's not anyone else. :) Can't wait for the next chapter! :D
d chapter 5 . 9/11/2009
I know, right? Especially lately, I have been absolutely horrible on reviewing! And, I know that is one of the grievances people have on this site is about people like I've been who don't review as often as they should.

Wow, Clark, gutsy move! That may have not been the wisest decision to confront an already stressed Amazon.

And, of course, the fellow league members have been talking about Bruce and Diana. Really, the Watchtower is just as bad, if not worse than high school halls. *Rolls eyes*

I also laughed at the irony of, “You are the only thing keeping me sane.” Since I've never seen the movie Beautiful Mind, I'm assuming that she is an hallucination. And, therefore I found the irony amusing. But, if my assumption is wrong, well, obviously, the irony is not quite the same.

Yeah, I do enjoy the patronizing tone; although, I do feel bad for him because of that. So, you're doing pretty good about creating him into a sympathetic character.

Anyways, I'll be reading what comes next!
Chaosmob chapter 5 . 9/11/2009
Crazy old Bruce, at least he has an anchor in his mind of Diana. I thought it was Talia playing head games with him. Wouldn't be the first time.

Great chapter Geeky BMWW Fan. As for Tom... *raspberry* :P lol

Keep up the fine work.

Chaosmob :)
crazy4fanfic2008 chapter 5 . 9/11/2009
Hey,

Well I'm glad it won't continue to be that way because I wouldn't be able to stand it. Especially, since the dreams are so sweet and it makes me sad that the Diana Bruce thinks he's talking to is only a figment of his imagination.

Even if Superman's being a bit pushy, I don't mind because it kind of gives the readers an idea of how Diana feels about the rest of the League's feelings about her and Bruce. God, that was a long sentence. D

Awesome chapter. Keep it up! Can't wait for an update!

~Mary
myrthill chapter 5 . 9/11/2009
This chapter along with the AN really explains a lot. This is very good, can't wait for next chapter and the moment he got rescue, with all those memory loss.

On another note this will eventually be BMWW, right? Or they will still go their separate ways?
The-Lady-Isis chapter 5 . 9/11/2009
Diana, Diana, Diana... I love how you write the trinity, Geeky. That there is no possibility of a love triangle, and I LOVE that Clark is angry with her because she's with someone other than Bruce. I also find the way you write Bruce in this story so perfect. He's lost his entire mind, memory, everything, but he's still angry at the idea of depending on someone else. Proves there are some things that are completely Bruce :D
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 5 . 9/11/2009
some one's dreaming
KittyBatman chapter 5 . 9/11/2009
Poor Diana. Superman was being a little pushy there, eh? Batman's also cute how he has a fantasy Diana sticking around. :) Nice chapter!
Miles333 chapter 4 . 9/5/2009
A lead on Batman's whereabouts? YES! Took them long enough! lol I hope that Diana and the others can rescue Bruce, help him get his memory back, and show him and Diana see that they're meant to be together. Wow, that's a tall order. ;D Please update soon!
Shahrezad1 chapter 4 . 9/5/2009
I like the characterization you've created with Diana so far, as well as Bruce's devolution into mostly instinct. It'll be interesting to see what ends up happening with the fic, especially as I have an inkling that the Diana he is seeing probably isn't exactly...right. Whether it be a dream, a mind connection, or Talia pretending to be her.

Good luck with your next update-I look forward to it. D
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 4 . 9/4/2009
oh dame thouse cliff hangers love it though
d chapter 4 . 9/4/2009
Argh! I haven't reviewed the past chapters! So, so sorry!

Anyways, I am super confused who this stand-in Diana is if the real Diana has absolutely no clue where Bruce is. I guess we'll eventually find out, but nonetheless I'm still confused who is possibly comforting Bruce.

Oh Tom Tresser, I feel bad for you. It's obvious that Diana isn't over Batman and probably won't ever get over him, but you still keep trying anyways. Hopefully he'll find someone who's feelings would be completely focused on him because with the league and Bruce coming first, he just can't win.

Although, I am a bit surprised that Diana would even fathom going out with Tom with her constantly being worried about Bruce, although I can somewhat understand that it is hard to totally dismiss such a nice and supporting guy.

Anyways, I'll be looking out for the next chapter!
DaisyJane chapter 4 . 9/4/2009
The first part with Bruce and fantasy Diana was beautiful. She is his little piece of hope, the one memory he doesn't want to let go of. Tom seems like a nice guy and I can see Diana needing the comfort he provides but I know she will want to be with Bruce over him. Can't wait until they find him.
290 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »