Reviews for Madly
Brenda293 chapter 5 . 4/28/2015
So sad .
Brenda293 chapter 4 . 4/28/2015
Yes ! Now all Hell break loose .
Brenda293 chapter 3 . 4/27/2015
Oh my goodness .I feel betrayed .
Brenda293 chapter 2 . 4/27/2015
Oh yeah !That exactly what I like .Tell you what you're on the right !
Brenda293 chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
Whoa ! And again , Whoa !Awesome way to rock .I love it !
Guest chapter 20 . 4/15/2015
A beautiful story. Gorgeous. I hope with all my heart you'll return one day. I love your stories, LOVE them. Favorite bmww writer by far. I do hope Bruce gets his memory back though. I like to think it will happen one day. Thank you! And come back soon. :)
Guest chapter 20 . 4/11/2015
Pls continue your story ,,,, very good ,,,
Spectronick chapter 20 . 3/16/2015
God, how I hope you didn't abandon this story, it is so amazing... If you could PM me, just to tell me if you are going to finish it or not, I would be so grateful... I'll keep my fingers crossed...:D Best regards, Dzejni
Guest chapter 20 . 1/15/2015
...did you die? Cause I really need a resolution to this story :) or a sequel! I hope you're still alive and come back to post soon
wissaaguayo chapter 20 . 1/9/2015
More please!
Flawlessjohn chapter 20 . 11/10/2014
I'm enjoying this thoroughly! Only where is the rest?
Nas chapter 20 . 9/3/2014
Hey just wanted to check if you were still planning on finishing the story, i've been reading it the past couple of days and it's amazing...i hope you keep going.
kik chapter 20 . 7/29/2014
plz update
plz continue
plz finish this.
Judy chapter 20 . 7/24/2014
Well u need to pls update. I want to know does bruce get his memory back. What happens now that Diana n Bruce consumate their relationship? What about Talia n Ra Gul? Do they know Bruce is gone n most interesting does Talia know Bruce is with Diana? What will she do? I have a suspicion that Diana gets pregnant. That would b wonderful n I know Alfred would b so happy! Pls continue ;)
AyaWayne chapter 20 . 7/15/2014
No. No. NOOOOOOOOO. Please, tell me thats not true. U dont update since 2011, and i guess u wont again. OH MY GOD I NEED THIS STORY, PLEASE DONT DO THIS :(((((
290 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »