Reviews for Madly
1st female scarlet speedster chapter 6 . 3/11
oh my god... he's gone INSANE!
1st female scarlet speedster chapter 4 . 3/11
i wonder if bruce is hallucinating? but whatever it is, *sniffles* its gonna make him better! *cries*

getting a little emotional there... lol, keep up the good work!
1st female scarlet speedster chapter 3 . 3/11
i hope he returns soon! and i wonder who that girl was?
1st female scarlet speedster chapter 2 . 3/11
intense, good work!
1st female scarlet speedster chapter 1 . 3/11
intense! i seriously think that this chapter had a lot of feeling in them. even though it was short, i can't complain because everything was worded so well that this chapter didn't need to be long! people always thing the bigger, the better, but not for this!

great job! keep up the good work!
Judy chapter 20 . 3/2
Please continue I need to know what happens next. I couldn't stop reading :) will be waiting!
yara chapter 20 . 1/9
plzzzz continue
Judy chapter 20 . 9/14/2013
Omg! Please go on this is incredible. I love this story and again plsssss continue.
Maculedes chapter 20 . 6/20/2013
FINISH PLEASEEE
Guest chapter 20 . 6/19/2013
Pls update :(
DaisyJane chapter 20 . 6/4/2013
This is own of my favorite stories and I really hope you find the time to finish it. I really miss your BMWW stories as you are one of the best BMWW authors out there. I know that it can be hard to come back to a story (took me nearly 5 years to complete Second Chances) but it would make so many shippers day to have another chapter from you especially given the craptastic stuff in the comics lately. So please, please, please continue to write and an update on any of your stories would be awesome. We miss you.

:D DJ
luise chapter 20 . 3/24/2013
i loved it, a shame you didn't finish it
Bmwwlover chapter 20 . 2/5/2013
Why haven't you update please its been more than 2 years and I love this storie :'(
Xxsakurachan97 chapter 20 . 1/9/2013
Please update this! It has been years already and i would really luv to read more
littlemsstrawberry chapter 20 . 11/24/2012
where is the next chapter?
256 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »