Reviews for Madly
BMWWlover chapter 21 . 8/12/2016
Hello! I have been reading your fanfics for a few weeks now, and just noticed you updated your story. So I feel the need to review the story, since it will be read. I enjoy your style of writing, it carries a certain feeling, one that borderlines detailing and simplicity, its a very difficult combination to get right, but I feel that you have somewhat accomplished this. Of course you are a BMWW shipper, so even if your stories were absolute shit (which they most certainly are not) I would still read them, so you are okay in my book in that regard. Looking at your writing historically, I like that you have a nice mixture of one shots and full fledged stories. I wish that I could go into more detail concerning your writing, but I am very tired, so I am going to end off the review by leaving a rating. - Ben

Batman/Superman (68/10)
Koniko-chan chapter 21 . 8/11/2016
Really exciting story. I'm looking forward to seeing how Bruce will remember. I"m guessing their is a twist as to why he suddenly pulled away in the first place. Something that wasn't revealed fully yet as he had an engagement ring... Though I also wonder if Ra will return at some point or if he gave up? Either way well written. Thank you for sharing.
broken-trinkets chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
Hello! old reader here and i can't believe you're finally back! really hope you'll continue to see this one through :)
ghostwriter0013 chapter 21 . 8/3/2016
I have no idea when I first started following this fic, but I'm glad you started updating again. I'm looking forward to the next installment!
FlackAttack chapter 21 . 8/2/2016
I like this, a lot, but could you please, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE, get back to writing Stranger in Paradise. This story is good, but that one was brilliant, you can't leave it unfinished.
Godrico Gryffindor chapter 21 . 8/2/2016
Good chapter
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2016
excelent fan fiction however, it would been even better if could have given more details about the relationship this bruce would develope with superman and the rest of the justice league.
risainternational chapter 21 . 8/1/2016
I Love It! Thank goodness you came back! It was killing me for too long, this hiatus of yours.
Great work as always. Love how the story is progressing but I hope Diana won't really quit being Wonder Woman. . . Also, I really really would like for Bruce to get his memory back and see how it plays out if at all.
Guest chapter 21 . 8/1/2016
I am so confused with Diana. I can't blame her though. Anyway, keep it up! :)
batwheelsz350 chapter 21 . 8/1/2016
Very good story. I hope you are well motivated to keep the updates coming.
Lmb111514 chapter 21 . 8/1/2016
This story is amazing so far, I hope to read more soon!
LifeisCRUEL chapter 21 . 8/1/2016
amazing chapter .keep writing...
Adelaine chapter 21 . 8/1/2016
Hi. I'm new to the fandom and just read your entire story today. Really awesome. Easy to read. The thoughts flow smoothly. It's like a soothing warm bath after a stressful day. With hot coco and six large mallows. Waaaaarrrm fuuuzzzyy feeels.

You just made me fall in love with this pairing all over again.

Yes, hopefully next update would not take five years please. Eh, but sometimes a good story is worth waiting twenty years for, and this certainly counts. :)
Guest chapter 21 . 7/31/2016
Bless you bless you bless you for coming back and thank you for this wonderful chapter. I adore it so much. Diana and Bruce are still trying to make this work and they are communicating and its wonderful. I love the afterglow scenes. They feel real and lovely. I hope to see scenes where Bruce takes care of Diana too! Am also nervous that he will get his memories back. Thank you again for updating, it was worth waiting for :)
Bmwwlover chapter 21 . 7/31/2016
Please do not leave again! Love your stories!
339 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »