Reviews for Madly
Brenda293 chapter 1 . 4/27
Whoa ! And again , Whoa !Awesome way to rock .I love it !
A beautiful story. Gorgeous. I hope with all my heart you'll return one day. I love your stories, LOVE them. Favorite bmww writer by far. I do hope Bruce gets his memory back though. I like to think it will happen one day. Thank you! And come back soon. :)
Pls continue your story ,,,, very good ,,,
Spectronick chapter 20 . 3/16
God, how I hope you didn't abandon this story, it is so amazing... If you could PM me, just to tell me if you are going to finish it or not, I would be so grateful... I'll keep my fingers crossed...:D Best regards, Dzejni
...did you die? Cause I really need a resolution to this story :) or a sequel! I hope you're still alive and come back to post soon
wissaaguayo chapter 20 . 1/9
More please!
Flawlessjohn chapter 20 . 11/10/2014
I'm enjoying this thoroughly! Only where is the rest?
Nas chapter 20 . 9/3/2014
Hey just wanted to check if you were still planning on finishing the story, i've been reading it the past couple of days and it's amazing...i hope you keep going.
kik chapter 20 . 7/29/2014
plz update
plz continue
plz finish this.
Judy chapter 20 . 7/24/2014
Well u need to pls update. I want to know does bruce get his memory back. What happens now that Diana n Bruce consumate their relationship? What about Talia n Ra Gul? Do they know Bruce is gone n most interesting does Talia know Bruce is with Diana? What will she do? I have a suspicion that Diana gets pregnant. That would b wonderful n I know Alfred would b so happy! Pls continue ;)
AyaWayne chapter 20 . 7/15/2014
No. No. NOOOOOOOOO. Please, tell me thats not true. U dont update since 2011, and i guess u wont again. OH MY GOD I NEED THIS STORY, PLEASE DONT DO THIS :(((((
Little Ceaser's chapter 20 . 7/10/2014
Update! You haven't explained why old Bruce ended it with Diana. Unless you're dead. Then there's a problem.
Gabe Cohen chapter 20 . 6/16/2014
Wow. This story made me feel so many feelings. Like, I'm going to re-watch of JLU tonight & I won't even be able to handle any BMWW moments. This is by far one of the best things I've ever read. If it wasn't licensed to DC, I would ask you to publish it in a book.
But it says to be continued, and it's the last chapter! Please don't do this to your fans, if you need to just write an extra-long 21st chapter that sums up whether he ever got his memory back, and how the story ends, please do! I need the end of this story!
Risainternational chapter 20 . 6/1/2014
First off, Huge Geeky BMWW Fan!
Love all of your stories. I am very inspired by you. I have actually read this twice, once in 2010 and then then more recently now. But I forgot to review! I really hope you will not just leave it hanging on this note, though it is a good one. I want to know if and how Bruce will get his memory back. Or if you don't want to continue this story, can I? I want to get in touch with you for more story ideas. . .
Judy chapter 20 . 5/3/2014
I am still waiting for u to continue...
286 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »