Reviews for Madly
Lmb111514 chapter 21 . 8/1/2016
This story is amazing so far, I hope to read more soon!
LifeisCRUEL chapter 21 . 8/1/2016
amazing chapter .keep writing...
Adelaine chapter 21 . 8/1/2016
Hi. I'm new to the fandom and just read your entire story today. Really awesome. Easy to read. The thoughts flow smoothly. It's like a soothing warm bath after a stressful day. With hot coco and six large mallows. Waaaaarrrm fuuuzzzyy feeels.

You just made me fall in love with this pairing all over again.

Yes, hopefully next update would not take five years please. Eh, but sometimes a good story is worth waiting twenty years for, and this certainly counts. :)
Guest chapter 21 . 7/31/2016
Bless you bless you bless you for coming back and thank you for this wonderful chapter. I adore it so much. Diana and Bruce are still trying to make this work and they are communicating and its wonderful. I love the afterglow scenes. They feel real and lovely. I hope to see scenes where Bruce takes care of Diana too! Am also nervous that he will get his memories back. Thank you again for updating, it was worth waiting for :)
Bmwwlover chapter 21 . 7/31/2016
Please do not leave again! Love your stories!
Ni Castle chapter 21 . 7/31/2016
20 chapters later and I still love this story

Ps. And please, for Hera's sake, don't wait another 5 years to post the next chapter
Animecartooncomicgirl chapter 21 . 7/31/2016
Love it love this side of bruce but i'm also contuned about the trouble that WILL come when bruce gets his memory back i feel he may break Diana's heart
Sunsandstars chapter 21 . 7/31/2016
LOTSlover chapter 21 . 7/31/2016
LOVED the update! Can't wait for more.
Please keep it coming. Need more BMWW :)
Guest chapter 21 . 7/31/2016
Hey man this story lost it's momentum... To long to update
Surprised chapter 21 . 7/31/2016
Uhhmmm...wow. I never thought I'd see an update on your stories ever again. Glad to be wrong though. This was one of my favorite stories back when I first started reading here and I cannot wait for the rest. Looking forward to your (hopeful) return! Hope everything has been well otherwise in your life haha
Guest chapter 21 . 7/31/2016
what?! yo are back cant wait for more
Ni Castle chapter 2 . 7/31/2016
And the plot thickens...
Ni Castle chapter 1 . 7/31/2016
I just saw that you updated this story
but had been so long that I'm reading this again
and damn! I still love the first chapter
DDLo18 chapter 21 . 7/31/2016
Holy shit yes you're back lol. I've read all your stories and they're freaking fantastic.
344 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »