Reviews for Madly
Bmwwlover chapter 20 . 8/12/2012
When are you gonna to post more chapters ? I really love This story , awesome . So pleaseeeeee post Soon!
Psyche613 chapter 20 . 8/9/2012
I've lost track of how many times I've read this. It really is too painfully beautiful not to finish. Please do.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/23/2012
Great story. Please write more! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Awwwwww . . . . so beautiful and sad. :( Can't wait to read more!
BMWWfan chapter 20 . 7/7/2012
i know its extremely late - but PLEASE UPDATE!
its been a year an a half, yes, but i can tell from the way this story is beautifully written, you do have some seriously dedicated followers who would love to read your story.
i hope one day you do pick up your story again, i would love to find out if Bruce can ever get his memory back.
Oblivion's Bliss chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
This is good.
Ni Castle chapter 20 . 6/12/2012
The guy had to take a shot for Diana realize he was serious. But finally she gave in! I can't wait for next chapter
Ni Castle chapter 8 . 6/11/2012
"Own". There is no better word to describe this chapter. Just love to see Bruce and Diana together
Ni Castle chapter 7 . 6/11/2012
The Superman deserved this

beating.
Ni Castle chapter 6 . 6/11/2012
At last they found him! In a strange way Bruce is cute in his madness
Ni Castle chapter 4 . 6/11/2012
Poor Bruce. He just gets screwed
Rewritinglife chapter 17 . 5/11/2012
Hello miss I noticed that this wonderful gem of a story is uncompleted and unfortunately hasn't been updated for ages. This review is late as well but I hope you don't reject compliments. This story has so much potential and the characters are well written according to their canon personalities. I encourage you to finish this sorry even though you have lost interest in fanfiction and possibly the ship, I'm begging you to install an ending. What's worse than a story with a cliffhanger? A story that is well written but lacking a finale. You're a busy girl and I hope I didn't intrude in anything, best wishes for your writing career or whatever is in your future
ieatcookies chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Finish, Please.
coco chapter 20 . 1/25/2012
your story made me cry!...it is...uggh i m speechless...i know i am a year late but i beg you to update it!...
The Allusive Man chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
I gave up on following comics years and years ago, but I still have a fascination with some of the mythologies, including Batman's. Recently, I stumbled across some BMWW fan art on DeviantArt, and I was instantly smitten with the idea of these two characters being together. There's something very squee-inducing about the pairing. Needless to say, I'm very excited to find some high-quality BMWW fanfiction that I can squee to.

Anyway, this is a great first chapter, and I'm looking forward to reading the whole thing! Kudos to you!
256 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »