Reviews for Madly
1st female scarlet speedster chapter 19 . 3/13/2014
oh my... i cried, this time i truly did. i kicked my friends outta the house so i could cry... lol keep up the good work!
1st female scarlet speedster chapter 18 . 3/13/2014
i had to seriously hold back the tears because my friends were like sitting right across from me and i seriously didn't want to cry right in front of them. lol but if i was in my room, i would have let it all out! lol keep up the good work!
1st female scarlet speedster chapter 17 . 3/13/2014
oh my... my face the entire time was like: O.O"
lol i dunno if you get that expression but its supposed to be like on the edge of my seat sweating not knowing what is going to happen next! lol love it, keep up the good work.
1st female scarlet speedster chapter 16 . 3/13/2014
oh lord... i guess you could say its getting more depressing! i have a feeling that he's not going to regain his memories! OHHHHHH NOOO!

lol a little too dramatic on the whole, 'depressing' part... lol keep up the good work!
1st female scarlet speedster chapter 15 . 3/13/2014
oh my, poor bruce there is so much going on with him at the moment its like, cray cray...
lol i hope he gets better. but so far, i love how you write, i don't see that you mention any BETA so, i would say that your grammar is like really good. you must like proofread your stories like 320953275 times! lol keep up the good work!
1st female scarlet speedster chapter 14 . 3/12/2014
omg, this is just getting more and more interesting by the chapter! i wonder if bruce is going to get back his memories! there are like an infinite possibilities of how this might come to be!

i really enjoy reading your story! please, keep up the good work!
1st female scarlet speedster chapter 13 . 3/12/2014
i love how you put the feelings into your story. its really deep, man. i feel bruce's pain, sorrow, glee, every emotion he has. i wish i could write like you. keep up the good work and i hope you continue writing, no matter what the story is about, whether its the justice league or anything!

love your work!
1st female scarlet speedster chapter 12 . 3/12/2014
omg, all i could do was just place a hand over my mouth and simply stare at her last words... this story is just so damn good...
1st female scarlet speedster chapter 11 . 3/12/2014
omg... omg... omg... omg... i'm gonna pass out...
1st female scarlet speedster chapter 10 . 3/12/2014
omg... after i finished this chapter i was all like, "OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!"

i'm like supa hyped right now! can't sit still, can't sit still, can't sit still, can't sit still, can't sit still! OMG OMG OMG! keep up the good work!
1st female scarlet speedster chapter 9 . 3/11/2014
the only other person who could pull bruce out of his paranoia and stupidity, alfred...
1st female scarlet speedster chapter 8 . 3/11/2014
oh... it must be so painful to see your loved one like this! i can't even imagine!
1st female scarlet speedster chapter 7 . 3/11/2014
OMG! seriously, im like hyperventilating!
1st female scarlet speedster chapter 6 . 3/11/2014
oh my god... he's gone INSANE!
1st female scarlet speedster chapter 4 . 3/11/2014
i wonder if bruce is hallucinating? but whatever it is, *sniffles* its gonna make him better! *cries*

getting a little emotional there... lol, keep up the good work!
284 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »