Reviews for Madly
Guest chapter 21 . 7/31/2016
what?! yo are back cant wait for more
Ni Castle chapter 2 . 7/31/2016
And the plot thickens...
Ni Castle chapter 1 . 7/31/2016
I just saw that you updated this story
but had been so long that I'm reading this again
and damn! I still love the first chapter
DDLo18 chapter 21 . 7/31/2016
Holy shit yes you're back lol. I've read all your stories and they're freaking fantastic.
CrazyPhenom chapter 21 . 7/31/2016
Wow. I was hoping for this ever since you started to write again. Was kinda semi stalking you over at the DMHG fics. Welcome back. Its awesome to see you still have the grips on the emotions. Especially Diana's.
DaisyJane chapter 21 . 7/31/2016
Yes, yes, yes your are back. I am so happy you are writing for BMWW again. I have missed your stories. I love the new chapter and I can feel Diana's love for Bruce but also the pain of her sacrifice. I hope that somehow she can be WW again. I hope you plan to update Stranger in Paradise sometime too. I am just so happy to just have another chapter from you. BTW did you like the bit of BMWW that we got in BvS. Thanks again for updating.
LoverandaFighter chapter 21 . 7/31/2016
so glad you updated! :)
BruDia chapter 21 . 7/31/2016
Really loved it! Especially when you showed how much Diana is devoted to Bruce and will do anything for him! I mean hell she even is willing yo give up 'Wonder Woman'! P.S.- Couldn't complete the first review.
BruDia chapter 21 . 7/31/2016
I am speechless,because this was priceless!
Wow,you came after a long long time.. I hope this time you will stay
...Yes, I also think Diana is wrong..
Thank you,friend.
Riparian chapter 21 . 7/31/2016
Holy shit, it is SO good to see you back. You're easily one of the best BMWW writer out there, and this chapter didn't disappoint. Hoping you can update this and your other stories again soon. Cheers and hope all is well with you. You're inspiring me to reread all your stuff... if reviews is what you need, I'll leave one on every chapter if it gets you writing again! :P
Doominater84 chapter 21 . 7/31/2016
I'm so glad to see you've come back! You have many of my favorite stories! This was a good update as well, can't wait to see more!
Batboy86 chapter 21 . 7/31/2016
HOLY FUCK YOU'RE BACK.
PLEASE UPDATE STRANGERS IN PARADISE TOO..
PLEASE!
Great update btw. Don't make us wait another century. My wee heart wouldn't be able to take it.
BMWW Fangirl chapter 21 . 7/31/2016
THANK GOD YOU'RE BACK! I LOVE IT!
Ev chapter 20 . 4/24/2016
Where is next chapter?! ;_;
Bruce chapter 1 . 3/16/2016
Man, rereading this story and others to get ready for BMWW in BvS. Makes me very sad it was never finished. It's a fantastic story, well written, I still get emotionally invested knowing what Diana is going through. I really wanted to find out what the inside of the small box meant for the future if Bruce was ever going to get his memory back. If you ever read this review, just wanted to say thanks for writing this.
333 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »