Reviews for Madly
Little Ceaser's chapter 20 . 7/10/2014
Update! You haven't explained why old Bruce ended it with Diana. Unless you're dead. Then there's a problem.
Gabe Cohen chapter 20 . 6/16/2014
Wow. This story made me feel so many feelings. Like, I'm going to re-watch of JLU tonight & I won't even be able to handle any BMWW moments. This is by far one of the best things I've ever read. If it wasn't licensed to DC, I would ask you to publish it in a book.
But it says to be continued, and it's the last chapter! Please don't do this to your fans, if you need to just write an extra-long 21st chapter that sums up whether he ever got his memory back, and how the story ends, please do! I need the end of this story!
Risainternational chapter 20 . 6/1/2014
First off, Huge Geeky BMWW Fan!
Love all of your stories. I am very inspired by you. I have actually read this twice, once in 2010 and then then more recently now. But I forgot to review! I really hope you will not just leave it hanging on this note, though it is a good one. I want to know if and how Bruce will get his memory back. Or if you don't want to continue this story, can I? I want to get in touch with you for more story ideas. . .
Judy chapter 20 . 5/3/2014
I am still waiting for u to continue...
kitcatkandy chapter 20 . 4/12/2014
Wow. I've read most of your stories and I have to say, this is the best one (although I'll have to check again). You've managed to capture the bittersweet quality of their breakup and the way you portrayed them is so accurate. Hope u update soon and keep writing :)
1st female scarlet speedster chapter 20 . 3/13/2014
awwww! i hope you continue with this story because i would love to read the ending of this story because so far, its like a masterpiece! i noticed that you haven't updated this story since 2011 and its been like almost 3 years since then... i sincerely hope you haven't abandoned this story! please, if you can, pick this project back up for it has a lot of potential!
1st female scarlet speedster chapter 19 . 3/13/2014
oh my... i cried, this time i truly did. i kicked my friends outta the house so i could cry... lol keep up the good work!
1st female scarlet speedster chapter 18 . 3/13/2014
i had to seriously hold back the tears because my friends were like sitting right across from me and i seriously didn't want to cry right in front of them. lol but if i was in my room, i would have let it all out! lol keep up the good work!
1st female scarlet speedster chapter 17 . 3/13/2014
oh my... my face the entire time was like: O.O"
lol i dunno if you get that expression but its supposed to be like on the edge of my seat sweating not knowing what is going to happen next! lol love it, keep up the good work.
1st female scarlet speedster chapter 16 . 3/13/2014
oh lord... i guess you could say its getting more depressing! i have a feeling that he's not going to regain his memories! OHHHHHH NOOO!

lol a little too dramatic on the whole, 'depressing' part... lol keep up the good work!
1st female scarlet speedster chapter 15 . 3/13/2014
oh my, poor bruce there is so much going on with him at the moment its like, cray cray...
lol i hope he gets better. but so far, i love how you write, i don't see that you mention any BETA so, i would say that your grammar is like really good. you must like proofread your stories like 320953275 times! lol keep up the good work!
1st female scarlet speedster chapter 14 . 3/12/2014
omg, this is just getting more and more interesting by the chapter! i wonder if bruce is going to get back his memories! there are like an infinite possibilities of how this might come to be!

i really enjoy reading your story! please, keep up the good work!
1st female scarlet speedster chapter 13 . 3/12/2014
i love how you put the feelings into your story. its really deep, man. i feel bruce's pain, sorrow, glee, every emotion he has. i wish i could write like you. keep up the good work and i hope you continue writing, no matter what the story is about, whether its the justice league or anything!

love your work!
1st female scarlet speedster chapter 12 . 3/12/2014
omg, all i could do was just place a hand over my mouth and simply stare at her last words... this story is just so damn good...
1st female scarlet speedster chapter 11 . 3/12/2014
omg... omg... omg... omg... i'm gonna pass out...
290 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »