Reviews for Madly
1st female scarlet speedster chapter 10 . 3/12/2014
omg... after i finished this chapter i was all like, "OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!"

i'm like supa hyped right now! can't sit still, can't sit still, can't sit still, can't sit still, can't sit still! OMG OMG OMG! keep up the good work!
1st female scarlet speedster chapter 9 . 3/11/2014
the only other person who could pull bruce out of his paranoia and stupidity, alfred...
1st female scarlet speedster chapter 8 . 3/11/2014
oh... it must be so painful to see your loved one like this! i can't even imagine!
1st female scarlet speedster chapter 7 . 3/11/2014
OMG! seriously, im like hyperventilating!
1st female scarlet speedster chapter 6 . 3/11/2014
oh my god... he's gone INSANE!
1st female scarlet speedster chapter 4 . 3/11/2014
i wonder if bruce is hallucinating? but whatever it is, *sniffles* its gonna make him better! *cries*

getting a little emotional there... lol, keep up the good work!
1st female scarlet speedster chapter 3 . 3/11/2014
i hope he returns soon! and i wonder who that girl was?
1st female scarlet speedster chapter 2 . 3/11/2014
intense, good work!
1st female scarlet speedster chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
intense! i seriously think that this chapter had a lot of feeling in them. even though it was short, i can't complain because everything was worded so well that this chapter didn't need to be long! people always thing the bigger, the better, but not for this!

great job! keep up the good work!
Judy chapter 20 . 3/2/2014
Please continue I need to know what happens next. I couldn't stop reading :) will be waiting!
yara chapter 20 . 1/9/2014
plzzzz continue
Judy chapter 20 . 9/14/2013
Omg! Please go on this is incredible. I love this story and again plsssss continue.
Maculedes chapter 20 . 6/20/2013
FINISH PLEASEEE
Guest chapter 20 . 6/19/2013
Pls update :(
DaisyJane chapter 20 . 6/4/2013
This is own of my favorite stories and I really hope you find the time to finish it. I really miss your BMWW stories as you are one of the best BMWW authors out there. I know that it can be hard to come back to a story (took me nearly 5 years to complete Second Chances) but it would make so many shippers day to have another chapter from you especially given the craptastic stuff in the comics lately. So please, please, please continue to write and an update on any of your stories would be awesome. We miss you.

:D DJ