Reviews for Madly
Yay fun story!
Alex Tsukino chapter 20 . 6/6/2011
love it!
crazyrenegade chapter 20 . 5/26/2011
Great story, are you planning to continue?
The dark knight chapter 20 . 5/20/2011
please hurry
kumagers54 chapter 20 . 4/20/2011
I really liked this story of yours.

Bruce being drowned into modified Lazarus Pit made his subconscious awake and that is a great thing for his subconscious part of his mind contains Diana. The feelings he had kept hidden in his subconscious mind afraid it would complicate things were finally set free with what happened to him

Diana afraid she would be hurt again like what Bruce did to her before keeps her feelings at bay. Can't blame her though she was hurt so much her Amazon genes can't recuperate with it.

Please update soon a lot of questions are swarming through my mind like: what if he regains his memory and will break her heart again, what if he does not regain his memory back but will cease being batman. You must DEFINITELY, SURELY update soon.

Thumbs up and a salute to you this is definitely an excellent work. 5 stars out of 5 for you.
ChereBelleRogue chapter 20 . 3/26/2011
PLEASE CONTINUE!
BMWWfan chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
YOU ARE FREAKING AMAZING!

i really hope this story does have a happy ending, i NEED it to have a happy ending! please update soon, i sense something coming up soon! ahhh :)
cherrysnowflakes98 chapter 20 . 2/22/2011
that was really good! PLEASE update soon
tahitiliz chapter 20 . 1/25/2011
Great few chapters. I hope you're able to continue soon.
The-Lady-Isis chapter 20 . 1/25/2011
*dreamy fangirl sigh* Bruce's first time...and you did it with Diana. That was just...perfect. Utterly perfect. We've missed you Geeky. PLEASE more soon!
serendipitiness chapter 20 . 1/24/2011
I've always been a passive reader, but I just wanted to let you know that this story is great and thanks so much for keeping it up.

I love BMWW, but the unique thing about this story is it's not Batman and Wonder Woman and it's not even Bruce and Diana. It's something completely different, and that's really refreshing. Of course, I hope that Bruce will remember everything (He can't really be himself without feeling anything about his parents' deaths!). I think it'd set up a really great conflict once he remembers/if he remembers... but I know I'll be happy with whatever you write.

Thank you! Update soon(:
unearthing chapter 20 . 1/24/2011
this was so sweet, but I sense dramaz ahead!
Lady InuIzayoi chapter 20 . 1/24/2011
I loved update soon again.
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 20 . 1/24/2011
Wow this is good. Please update soon I loved the last line :D
riparian chapter 20 . 1/24/2011
AHHH :) they finally get together. So great, not to mention hot! Thanks for this string of updates!
256 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »