Reviews for Sixty Minutes With Dr Nolan
chickiebabe2446 chapter 43 . 12/28/2014
I apologise, just went back to previous chapter and realised this is AU. Thank god too. Was about to smack Wilson upside the head.
Guest chapter 43 . 12/28/2014
I know that this is following canon, but in this chapter it feels like House and Wilson were never a thing. Did you change that for the story to match the show? Cause House's, Wilson's and Nolan's reactions don't seem quite right. Forgive me if I'm reading it wrong. I would think Wilson's actions would be considered downright horrendous considering they've been sharing a bed and bought a house together.
chickiebabe2446 chapter 42 . 12/28/2014
I am so angry at Wilson after this chapter I just...if he were in front of me I'd wanna punch him. What an absolute bastard. He lied and lied...

This story has been consuming my life for the past 2 weeks. Can't wait to see where it goes!
7thEvan chapter 52 . 3/10/2014
Wow. This is probably the best House fic I have ever read. You have an amazing sense of the characters and you're such a good writer. I really wish you had chosen to continue this story, would have loved to see how the first universe wrapped up.
Elma MacBetsy chapter 27 . 11/20/2010
Well, I haven't actually read all of this yet, but I thought I'd review anyway :)

This story is fascinating. It's well written, your characterisation is excellent and it gives very interesting insights into the different characters. What you're dealing with is very complex, and I think you've done a fantastic job of not over simplifying any part of it.

It's also very therapeutic, which I suppose actually makes a lot of sense, given its nature. I recently moved away from home and started school, and since then I've received a lot of rather hurtful criticism that has made me question myself and the way other people perceive me. Some of the subjects you deal with in this story feel very close to me right now, and reading it has been quite helpful. So thank you.

Sorry for unloading on you :) But just to reiterate, it truly is a wonderful fic and I am enjoying reading it very much

Elma
Aquarius Seth chapter 52 . 11/16/2010
I caught up! I'll have to prowl your lj page to see if there's more to this. :)
xEmeraldStarx chapter 12 . 6/21/2010
u said you did this chapter with chase? i wanna read it :)
newsession chapter 50 . 6/2/2010
Hi. I answer you here because I don't know if you check your Inbox (I tried to write you once via it).

Thank you for your long explanation. My bad. I really did not pay attention to the note that it was an AU chapter. Sorry.

Well, on the other side, I do tend to think that although the art works should give space for interpretations it does not mean that they would need author's explanations so they can be understood. For example, as much as I liked the s 22 of House M.D., I'd prefer 1-2 things hinted more (I did read the hour on House's watch in the final scene several days after the first watching - so beautiful that TPTB paid attention to such details (just another one - the envelope superscription) - but this is not a thing the regular viewing allows to get) so KJ had to explain things later in interviews.

I need to repeat that you write amazingly well and I love your House. I love your fics.

Waiting for more.

M.
Bioluminescence chapter 52 . 5/31/2010
"Let me get this straight. You actually thought that I'd be more likely to enjoy myself with people who I knew in advance were being paid to tolerate my presence?"

"..."

"Did you eat a bowl of stupid for breakfast?"

- LOVED that exchange! Wilson was SO infuriatingly cruel during the latter part of this season. I've really enjoyed this story. As I understand, the last 10 or 11 chapters have been AU from the rest of the 'verse. Any idea when you'll be getting back to the main storyline?
xEmeraldStarx chapter 39 . 5/31/2010
holy crap lolololololol XD haha i love this fanfic! thanks for writing it!

_
Visitkarte chapter 52 . 5/31/2010
simply loved this chapter... No shortcuts, no easy solutions, just friendship and two man trying to make it work.
newsession chapter 52 . 5/31/2010
Great chapter again!

Well, I was surprised that after so many and long time layered disappointments with Wilson House accepted so easily that schedule W. offered him. I late and scarce offer... Yeah, that could be the difficult moment of the new loss.

That could be just love. But is it indeed requited? And what about their sexual relationship then?
chaoskir chapter 52 . 5/31/2010
Whoa! That was intense and sad and well hopeful at the end. And as ever brilliant written. I do love how strong House is. I mean to be so strong to forgive again and again but at least at the end it seems, Wilson has understand a bit.

Thanks!
paulac45 chapter 52 . 5/31/2010
Almost a surreal conversation where very little was really settled - until near the end regarding time and friendship, and yet House still didn't tell Wilson how he really feels about Wilson and his love for him. Very thought provoking.
pgrabia chapter 52 . 5/30/2010
Good chapter, but you were right...it was only a semi-positive ending. Wilson's attitude hasn't really changed. It won't be long before House finds himself alone again. That's how friends like him work. The only reason House isn't saying anything about that at the end is because he is so lonely and so hurting that he would be willing to be Wilson's doormat if it mmeant not being alone just then, It's very sad...and I think you've portrayed that here.