Reviews for Harry potter Phoenix reborn
forestreject chapter 4 . 4/6/2014
The Harry Potter Lecixicon ( ) is a pretty good site for harry potter names, places, spells and much much more. Google ( ) can translate Latin, but I'm not sure how good it is. Hmm, Elfish as in Lord of the rings or Dobby's speech pattern? If it's the Lord of the ring elfish your looking for heres a dictionary..But that's only for sindar. a elvish translator. Well hope that helps. Thanks for sharing your story with us.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Is this Harry/Blaise slash or did you remove Blaise's dick to make her a girl so that you avoid labeling this story as slash.
danbear chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
write more
cinammon-roll chapter 4 . 5/29/2012
Hey i really like your story. I noticed that you need help in spelling and editing and if you want I can help you. Im in the newspaper so I can edit really well and besides I am a Harry Potter expert so I know all about the names and characters. Please think about it because I would love to help. You can contact me at and thank you.
BookReader52 chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
Too be honest, I am having a little difficulty reading your story with the spelling mistakes. I think that's its the only thing thats hindering you. Ex. Hedwick - Hedwig I know what you mean but I think a beta would really help your story. Good luck!
Taylor1991 chapter 4 . 2/24/2011
Congrats! Don't worry bout the names, in this chappie they all were spelled correctly mate.

Wicked! Is Harry a phenoix anamigus? Both Ron and Hermione's gifts were nice. How will Harry react when he finds out that Ron and Mione have been together for most of the summer? Neat that Fawkes was willing to allow the headmaster to give Harry one of his eggs! Can't wait for the next chappie!
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 3 . 12/23/2010
Taylor1991 chapter 3 . 10/7/2010
Good chappie. Can't wait till Harry's b-day arrives! Keep up the good work.
Taylor1991 chapter 2 . 10/7/2010
If you can't find anyone who is willing, I will of course help, but be warned, while I would hypothetically be able to catch a vast majority of somethings, I wouldn't be as good at it as others. Please don't abandon the fic. Can't wait to find out how the two grow closer together.
Taylor1991 chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Intriguing first chappie. Definitely one of my faves! Will Blaise be male or female in this one?

If you'd like, I would be happy to send you a list of the correct spellings of the characters names. I for one know how hard it is to get them right when the only basis you have is the audio version. (that is unless you have a Braille copy) In addition, we all struggle with homophone usage (incorrect usage of a word with multiple meanings). I can't be of any help their, sorry I struggle in that area of writing as well. Love the plot line of the fic.
nightwing27 chapter 3 . 7/18/2010
good chapter
nightwing27 chapter 2 . 7/18/2010
coward using his whores to do his dirty work waht a weak fool losing to a baby then almost every year in the books since harry didn't battle that coward in 3rd and 6th year
nightwing27 chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
good start I hope the blaze in this story is not the guy one
mcgurrin chapter 3 . 7/17/2010
Interesting
misteryman526 chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Sorry, can't even read this due to all the spelling and grammar errors. "Aunt" not "ant", and you didn't even get the Uncles name right. Get a decent spell checker and do it all over.