Reviews for Too Soon
mintgil chapter 33 . 6/29/2012
Awesome story .. I really loved it !
TheUnderStudy chapter 33 . 1/4/2010
Thanks for a wonderful ending. I truly enjoyed following your story.
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 33 . 1/3/2010
Whoa - this story's over? Yeah, abrupt ending would be an understatement.

So, this story is not marked as "complete", so is the next part of their story just continuing on from here (like the second act of a play) or do we need to put you on author alert cuz it'll be posted as a completely separate story?
violet09 chapter 33 . 1/3/2010
Great job! Very sweet, and I loved the interactions between the wolves and the Cullens. :) Well done!
Pandora1975 chapter 32 . 12/10/2009
I have finally caught up to you blobby01! Your fic is awesome! I have been reading so many lately and Too Soon is one of my faves!

Cheers,

Pandora
TheUnderStudy chapter 32 . 12/9/2009
Awesome! A little OOC of Charlie, but hey I love it.
cullenlover2 chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
This story is off to a great start. I think this will become my new favorite. I cannot wait to read more!
Totteacher chapter 32 . 12/8/2009
I tink that it's obvious here where Bella gets her intuitive nature, Charlie is not as obtuse as often acts. GReat chapter, it was nice to touch bas with the story again, as it had been a while.
bonnaboo chapter 32 . 12/8/2009
please dont let that be the end... if it is im gonna die!
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 32 . 12/8/2009
It'd been a while; I'd been wondering where you'd gone. For a while, you were updating so often that I almost felt like I couldn't read the updates fast enough and then... POOF! I'm glad this story is back now, though.
Black Dahlia 13 chapter 32 . 12/8/2009
AW

this made me like tear up!

it sounded like your sorta ending the story.. idk

:S maybe its just me... :S

i love it!

x looking forward to the next chappie
kiki2485 chapter 31 . 11/30/2009
Can't wait to see what happens from here.. She has such an awesome gift!
Becky Dixon chapter 31 . 11/3/2009
Great chapter... so ready for the next one to be up.. Please update soon! :)
SweetRia chapter 30 . 11/2/2009
Please write another chapter soon - can't wait to see what is going to happen next!
TheUnderStudy chapter 31 . 10/31/2009