Reviews for A Song in Their Hearts
David Fishwick chapter 40 . 2/29
brilliant idea and thanks for writing this series and I liked how you wrote the relationship between Darla and Angel or Angelus.
Takani-sensei's Nurse chapter 27 . 4/9/2019
what i really love about Angel's back stories are those connected to history (one of my fave subjects in school!) I also love that you took time to do research to make the stories more accurate! I love u!
Takani-sensei's Nurse chapter 24 . 4/9/2019
I like that you made Angel consider "Alexander" as his friend...lol!
Takani-sensei's Nurse chapter 18 . 4/9/2019
my gosh you are so talented! I love this reference to history!
spike'smate chapter 40 . 8/4/2013
very good story
Leni chapter 20 . 1/16/2012
You may be the first person who's convinced me to read Darla/Angelus. I don't mind them together as a piece of a larger puzzle, but a one-shot just about them? Like I said, I'm fairly sure this is my first.

Very interesting setting for the story, and of course I had to go wiki, lol.

p.s. It was George II
Constant Comment Tea chapter 2 . 1/31/2011
I have to go soon so I can't read all of this now, but I just had to say that I *loved* the end of chapter 2. Babblefest and I were just talking about how awesome Angel and Darla's relationship is, and how Darla's often (sadly and unfairly) pushed aside for other strong female characters. I love that you took all this time to write about them, and Angel going back to the Bronze to gather Darla's ashes is dead-on. I've always thought that killing her was a huge thing for him to do, and no one seemed to recognize it. Great moment, thank you!
Mirany Hunter chapter 40 . 8/15/2010
Wow, a great compliation of work you have here. I haven't read them all yet but I will. It's amazing so far. Keep it up
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 40 . 8/14/2010
pouts no but it was a great story well done
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 39 . 8/9/2010
lol fun loved it
Reader chapter 38 . 8/3/2010
Chapters 36, 37, and 38 are all great! I especially love the bit about the streetlights- very original. In chapter 37, the battlefield scene was really well written. Keep up the good work!
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 38 . 8/2/2010
i love that epsoide
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 37 . 7/28/2010
i love this chapter it was cool and in a twisted way funny
Reader chapter 35 . 7/21/2010
Glad you found you could write a few more scenes. This chapter was lovely as usual. Keep it up!
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 36 . 7/18/2010