Reviews for Untitled
Clouddoodles chapter 9 . 10/29/2012
Sooooo we never find out what happened between near and mello? Thats BS. Okay, its not but i would love to know what happened. Otherwise this story is AWESOME. Love it from the bottom of my heart and soul.
Witchdoctr chapter 8 . 3/11/2011
ahh! need Near's perspective!
Witchdoctr chapter 2 . 3/11/2011
good plot, can't see where this is going, a very good sign, awesome character portrayals, and dark themes. really like it. will continue reading. please update.
critter141151 chapter 9 . 2/17/2010
Aw sweet ending and Bad Matt no guns for you
critter141151 chapter 4 . 2/17/2010
You wrote him out fine, he's a robot! just kidding but I mean character wise you did fine, and aww Mells is freaking out unfortunately as genuis as he is it takes a suicide attempt to figure out he wasn't taking good care of Matt
critter141151 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
;.; Mello stop being mean you should take better care of your do- I mean Matt XD

On to next chapter!
Insanity Breaking Point chapter 9 . 2/16/2010
Great story! Is it finished? Cuase it's hard to tell cause it doesn't say complete yet..anyways i'm glad that Matt didn't die.
Kyoko Keehl chapter 9 . 11/4/2009
awesome chatper!

tatally worth the wait!
xMailMattx chapter 9 . 11/3/2009
AW! YAY MELLO! oh my Kira that was so utterly cute! Mello that was so sweet, doing that for your matty-bear~

Josephine Falnor chapter 9 . 11/2/2009
Just found this story, and I adore it.

That was so scary when Matt went to kill himself. Damn, I'm glad Mello was cautious and set up cameras.

I'm so glad that Mello's giving up on the case for Matt.

Please write more soon!
Fan chapter 9 . 11/1/2009
I almost thought you gave up on this, but finally you made an update.

OMG Matt...! I don't have any words for you. At least Mello forgives you...again. (Yeah I know, I'm talking to Matt...)

Oh and no offence, but your spelling mistakes are funny. You wrote "shore" but it's "sure" and "sore" but actually it's "saw".

I'm no native English speaker so it's really no offence, I just thought I should tell you.

Keep up the good work!
Kyler Conroy chapter 9 . 11/1/2009
This story just made my day! I though you had abandoned it, and I was sad... but it's OK now, this was worth the wait. Smart thinking on Mello's part. Haha Matt. xD Good chapter, can't wait for the next!

Kyoko Keehl chapter 8 . 10/13/2009
awesome chapter

poor mels T.T

please up date soon!
Kyoko Keehl chapter 3 . 10/12/2009
i love your l;ittle agurments at the end XD

and poor mello!

its so realistic ebcuase this is proably how a person would be if sometihng like that would be happening

oh please let matty live!

and that damn near! but i guess calling him shows how much mels really loves matty

nice chapter!
Kyoko Keehl chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
poor mels so disperte to save his friend

damn cliffhanger! good things theres more chapters XDD

its aobut time mell ogot a taste of his own medicine!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »