Reviews for Ginny Potter and The Boy Who Lived
lilkathra chapter 28 . 4/20
love to know what happens next
Rose Vaughn chapter 28 . 9/14/2014
Please update! It's been so long and I love your story!
Molly chapter 28 . 8/1/2014
Hi there! I'd just like to say how amazing you are at writing! I started reading Ginny Weasley and The Boy Who Lived and couldn't stop! Then I realised there was a sequel and I was squealing in delight!
So I've read this far and it seems to have come to an abrupt stop! This is sad and disappointed because I was really enjoying your brilliant writing! Will you be finishing this book? I really hope so!
Thanks. For everything. Molly
mona moi chapter 28 . 1/27/2014
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this and your previous story are soooooooooooooooo awesome im so upset i managed to read all the chapters and caught up
Anon chapter 28 . 1/25/2014
The beard aspect is very clever. When I first saw the list I was a bit discouraged.
L.A.H.H chapter 28 . 1/21/2014
Fascinating chapter. I loved the mention kf the Last centurion. Thanks for writing
scrappy8 chapter 28 . 1/21/2014
great chapter
glowyrm chapter 26 . 12/22/2013
interesting plot twist, will be cool to see where this is going.
L.A.H.H chapter 27 . 12/4/2013
Excellent chapter,. Thanks for writing
Anon chapter 27 . 12/4/2013
What a complicated situation :( I hope for the best for Harry and Ginny.
scrappy8 chapter 27 . 12/4/2013
great chapter
marinka chapter 26 . 11/27/2013
Hmm, interesting but what is actually in the vault? Will you tell us? The artefacts are one things but as to "they don't do anything" it seems as knowledge as to what they do may have been lost? Why would anybody steel or keep something that doesn’t to anything, despite the monetary value?
L.A.H.H chapter 26 . 11/26/2013
Excellent chapter. Thanks for updating
Anon chapter 26 . 11/26/2013
This sounds ominous. Harry will feel betrayed.
Lokken.8 chapter 26 . 11/25/2013
While I admire you writing skills, you plot is looking more and more artificial. It just feels like you are forcing more and more misfortune on our heroes in an effort to see how it will move story along. Too much of Game of Thrones for you, I wonder?