Reviews for Naruto: Nightwalker
XanSkullCrusher chapter 4 . 3/28
This story has so much potential yet you ruined it chapter 4 just saying that if you don't bash Sakura that's fine just don't give her to Naruto. Give her to sasuke or an O.C. and if you can't do that push her to the background. Ino is redeemable though and can go either way. Also when you described how strong Naruto is when he was killing Danzo and the advisors you described that he was a strong and silent assassin, a blade in the dark, a ghost in the crowd. You might say that was just a mask for when he was killing but he was that way with Hiruzen granted a little lighter but still a desdly assassin. So when he's still in love with a girl with NEON PINK HAIR wearing a NEON RED DRESS it's weird. Come on if your an assassin seeing someone about to be an assassin looking like that then your going to be repulsed and insulted. I almost forgot her screeching let's not forget that.

Major Sakura only bashings are entertaining and very good. The girl is worthless at her best. I meen cannon naruto from right after learning shadow clone jutsu can beat shippuden Sakura at her best. Though for that fight there would need to be some limitations for Naruto like him wearing a blind fold and earplugs. I mean Konohamaru is stronger than her.
Duskdaringcooper chapter 1 . 3/24
good job keep it up
I know you probably won't read this, but a better way to describe swords like Zangetsu is to say that they look like a khyber knife. Just a suggestion, since not everyone watches Bleach.
toofine89 chapter 53 . 2/9
Excellent story with a great plot. I feel as if not enough is done to develop his relationships and they just kinda happen, but they aren't the story's focus so I don't mind too much.
nices fighter, sakura vs gara and naruto vs ex kage.
Starwulf99 chapter 28 . 2/4
You have...an interesting premise to the story, but you are fairly lousy with keeping the power levels consistent. One moment Naruto is capable of going toe to toe with what you describe as an S-Rank missing-nin(Ryoko), the next he can barely hold off Sakura & Hinata. Then you make it seem as though he could have man-handled them, but then turn around and claim that Lee with 5 gates open can suddenly not only take him on but win.

It's like your Drifting story, whose story is in my top 5 of most favorite stories on . First half is fairly decent for power levels, but post-time skip, one moment Naruto is going toe to toe with Moryu, then has trouble even harming him with back-up. Then later when he goes back to the village, all of a sudden Gai with 7 gates is capable of going toe to toe with Naruto. That's fairly unrealistic, if Naruto is capable of taking on what you describe as a world/universe ending-threat, Gai should be a cake-walk.

Basically, what I'm saying is, you write tremendously entertaining stories, but they desperately need some consistency when you describe power levels. You can't make the character out to be this nigh-omnipotent bad-ass, and then turn around and say he can barely take on someone who just barely borders on S-Rank with the gates open(Gai lasted approximately 1 minute against Madara once fused with the Juubi before fizzling out and (nearly) dying).
damn Is cool and I can belive about kiba and sasuke, and this smoke guy, I have scary 0_0
took out the boy saka and talk his eyes from him
XanaduHawk chapter 17 . 1/23
Deidara! Squee!
The team 10. Ha Ha ha ha. zabuza is deamon ha ha ha ha. XD
beautiful and the last part it can't be
0_0¡ 0_0¡ 0_0¡ 0_0¡ 0_0¡ 0_0¡
beautiful and sad. This history is like icha icha XD XD XD XD. 0_0 :) XD :P :P
HA HA HA HA it can't be XD. No no no no, please I can't stop to cry and laugh. Daaammmn XD
O dear. 0_0¡