Reviews for Naruto: Nightwalker
toofine89 chapter 53 . 2/9
Excellent story with a great plot. I feel as if not enough is done to develop his relationships and they just kinda happen, but they aren't the story's focus so I don't mind too much.
nices fighter, sakura vs gara and naruto vs ex kage.
Starwulf99 chapter 28 . 2/4
You have...an interesting premise to the story, but you are fairly lousy with keeping the power levels consistent. One moment Naruto is capable of going toe to toe with what you describe as an S-Rank missing-nin(Ryoko), the next he can barely hold off Sakura & Hinata. Then you make it seem as though he could have man-handled them, but then turn around and claim that Lee with 5 gates open can suddenly not only take him on but win.

It's like your Drifting story, whose story is in my top 5 of most favorite stories on . First half is fairly decent for power levels, but post-time skip, one moment Naruto is going toe to toe with Moryu, then has trouble even harming him with back-up. Then later when he goes back to the village, all of a sudden Gai with 7 gates is capable of going toe to toe with Naruto. That's fairly unrealistic, if Naruto is capable of taking on what you describe as a world/universe ending-threat, Gai should be a cake-walk.

Basically, what I'm saying is, you write tremendously entertaining stories, but they desperately need some consistency when you describe power levels. You can't make the character out to be this nigh-omnipotent bad-ass, and then turn around and say he can barely take on someone who just barely borders on S-Rank with the gates open(Gai lasted approximately 1 minute against Madara once fused with the Juubi before fizzling out and (nearly) dying).
damn Is cool and I can belive about kiba and sasuke, and this smoke guy, I have scary 0_0
took out the boy saka and talk his eyes from him
XanaduHawk chapter 17 . 1/23
Deidara! Squee!
The team 10. Ha Ha ha ha. zabuza is deamon ha ha ha ha. XD
beautiful and the last part it can't be
0_0¡ 0_0¡ 0_0¡ 0_0¡ 0_0¡ 0_0¡
beautiful and sad. This history is like icha icha XD XD XD XD. 0_0 :) XD :P :P
HA HA HA HA it can't be XD. No no no no, please I can't stop to cry and laugh. Daaammmn XD
O dear. 0_0¡
ohh boy
beautiful
Nakata Kuzuki chapter 19 . 1/9
Hello I was wondering if you could write a naruto fanfiction where naruto revives his mother and they start dating
1,117 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »