Reviews for Things Unsaid
MyJournalSecrets1 chapter 5 . 8/24/2010
Awesomee!
NorthernLight1 chapter 5 . 7/8/2010
Ohh please update as soon as possible!
vampiregurl chapter 5 . 6/23/2010
i guess rosalie has taken over everything including doing a total makeover on edward, basically his looks, personality and place. what a puss. just because you love someone so much doesn't mean you have to change yourselves. you'll be just a lapdog.
dark but so Lovely chapter 4 . 6/20/2010
Love it post more soon!
pandalover20 chapter 4 . 6/17/2010
CUTE chapter! poor bella...stupid edward...adorable jacob...love ur characters[:!
TwilightFanatic247 chapter 4 . 6/16/2010
O-M-G!

looking good there!

HIS FIANCEE SOUNDS LIKE A BIG BEE-OTCH!

:P

its amazing cant wait for the next!
iObliviouss chapter 4 . 6/16/2010
aww, yh me like it! Im soo happy he is a nice Jacob and not the creepy stalker crazy immature guy he normaly is! D Thank you! Oh and i squealed, yes i actually SQUELED when i say my name in your A/N at the beginning! lol :) I cant believe everyone just ditched her there! Oh well, and i would kill to have a Blackberry! :) I cant wait for the next chapter! ExB seem in love in the flashback Bella had, so sad that they're not together! And i sooooo cant wiat for the Bella and Rosalie wedding planning! Is there gonna be a b*tch fight? please oh please let there be a b*tch fight! :) lol, so anyway, see you next chapter! Byeeeee
vampiregurl chapter 3 . 6/14/2010
he's changed a lot. no wonder bella is angry at him. well aside from getting her heart broken.
pandalover20 chapter 3 . 6/14/2010
hurry and update
TwilightFanatic247 chapter 3 . 6/14/2010
can you plzzzzz write more on this!

i love it to death!

PLZZ!
iObliviouss chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
oh, I just reviewed on chapter 3 but forgot to answer your question...I tihnk the mystery man is...wait for it...waait for it...drum roll please!...JACOB! and i'm only saying that becaus ein eevery story it's always him, isn't it? OR i think it might be James! i hope its James! Jacob bugs me and is a bit of a obvious chocie, i vote James! or Mike Newton!
iObliviouss chapter 3 . 6/14/2010
aaah! love love LOVE IT! I was sooo glad you finally updated! I'm glad Bella has nice friends because in some stories they make Emmett Jasper and Alice be reeeally controling and soo annoying and treat Bella like she's a little kid who can't make her own decision, I'm so glad your E&A&J aren't like that D I cant BELIEVE Edward said that to her! Though I do suppose it would be a little wierd if your best friend of all time wasn't happy for you when you just got engaged :) anyway, looking forward to an update! Can you let us know when that would be? As in do you have a schedule set for updates or are youo just gonna randomly post chapters when you have time?
twilight-loverrr chapter 2 . 1/6/2010
lovedd it
iObliviouss chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
omg, thats really awesome! you HAVE to continue it! its been a while since you updated...
CherryRedGlitteryExplosionBaby chapter 2 . 11/13/2009
i luv u seriously ive never read a story better than this plz post chaps soon