Reviews for Eating The Dead
Elite Warrior chapter 1 . 4/17
That was...wow! I don't even know what to say. Beautifully done.
luisg1778 chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Wow this fix is both sad and heart wrenching since Lelouch sees his dead family and friends it really got to me and the story was excellent
MoonlightRurouni chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Crying. I am crying. You are making me drown in my tears. Stop. ;_;
Anime fan chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
THIS IS SO GOOD. Like, wow. Why is this in the humor section? It was so saaaaad. Ohmigod I'm like, crying. This was amazing.
RosesnWater chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
That was incredible, it really made me cry but in a good way _
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
I really loved this one. So much. It's so hard to see how there would almost always be this figure in the background, that he knew wasn't real, that he knew was just part of his mind, but that he would respond to and allow to make him feel even more guilty about everything. It was all put together very well. I enjoyed seeing how they came in at different points in the show ad imagining them there changed the mood of different scenes. It's a really great concept, one that fits Lelouch really well, and you pulled it off immaculately. Definitely one of my favorites from you. So far. ;D
Mr Stereo1 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Very interesting. Really, assuming that Charles' plan wasn't impossible from the beginning, I'd imagine that would be the catalyst for Lelouch's guilt. He had the chance to end it all, and chose not to. Or at least, he could believe that subjectively.
Hermes tonsils chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Very... Interesting...
Kanae-88 chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
A fantastic piece. Thank you for sharing it with us!
fading ink chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Beautiful and haunting. I love the dialogue between the characters - very authentic, sometimes wistful and touching, sometimes feeling transient and faraway as Lelouch's ghosts themselves. This was great
SayonaraSonata chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Poor Lulu...The title gave me shivers...(I don't understand why this would be in the humor section though)
Morrigan's Wings chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
This was sad and lovely and absolutely correct. Lelouch... I've never been sure whether I hate him for his crimes, or find him a wonderfully compelling character. I think if he was in the real world I'd have to condemn him, but I like him in fiction. Either way, them giving him some comfort at the end was kind. I wonder if he'll start hanging around, too? Maybe Suzaku will wind up with some ghostly company.
Hikoru Aniki chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
This was a really interesting concept, and you did it well. Lelouch's mental instability was very realistic while still remaining consistent with his appearance in the anime. I agree with you, Euphemia and Shirley were the ones that really hit him hard. Nice job.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
No Charles and Marianne?
xTincampi chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
I have to say.. this is written very well!

All of your stories have this touch to it that makes it extra special, and this story was especially awesomely sad. Very nice )