Reviews for Eating The Dead
jennyVDL93 chapter 1 . 6/22
Oh God, this is beautiful, really absolutely beautiful and my heart torn but felt warm as well. I love you for making this. Thank you. *sob
X59 chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
Excellently done.
jankitty13 chapter 1 . 4/23/2016
Wow, this is really cathartic.
fate of the agarwaen chapter 1 . 3/22/2016
You made me cry. I hope you're happy.

This fic is beautiful, and painful, and it hurts and it's so good...I love it. I'm in awe. I wish to high heaven I could write like this. I...I'm sorry, I can't think straight. It's just so good.

The third-to-last part, with Shirley as he lies in bed, was to me the most powerful. I'm not sure why, but it was. That's where I really started crying.
Elite Warrior chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
That was...wow! I don't even know what to say. Beautifully done.
Yankee718 chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Wow this fix is both sad and heart wrenching since Lelouch sees his dead family and friends it really got to me and the story was excellent
MoonlightRurouni chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Crying. I am crying. You are making me drown in my tears. Stop. ;_;
Anime fan chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
THIS IS SO GOOD. Like, wow. Why is this in the humor section? It was so saaaaad. Ohmigod I'm like, crying. This was amazing.
RosesnWater chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
That was incredible, it really made me cry but in a good way _
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
I really loved this one. So much. It's so hard to see how there would almost always be this figure in the background, that he knew wasn't real, that he knew was just part of his mind, but that he would respond to and allow to make him feel even more guilty about everything. It was all put together very well. I enjoyed seeing how they came in at different points in the show ad imagining them there changed the mood of different scenes. It's a really great concept, one that fits Lelouch really well, and you pulled it off immaculately. Definitely one of my favorites from you. So far. ;D
Mr Stereo1 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Very interesting. Really, assuming that Charles' plan wasn't impossible from the beginning, I'd imagine that would be the catalyst for Lelouch's guilt. He had the chance to end it all, and chose not to. Or at least, he could believe that subjectively.
Hermes tonsils chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Very... Interesting...
Kanae-88 chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
A fantastic piece. Thank you for sharing it with us!
fading ink chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Beautiful and haunting. I love the dialogue between the characters - very authentic, sometimes wistful and touching, sometimes feeling transient and faraway as Lelouch's ghosts themselves. This was great
SayonaraSonata chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Poor Lulu...The title gave me shivers...(I don't understand why this would be in the humor section though)