Reviews for Control
Brandi smalley chapter 3 . 3/22
Okay I just gotta say.. You got gambit down.. Lovin this story
The next step is chapter 4 . 8/20/2015
monsterhighgen chapter 3 . 12/30/2014
I love thus fanfic. This shipping is one of my favz. It's really cool. This is the first fanfic I've read on thus couple so far so good. H.Q OUT ;) bye bye for now puddin.
keli chapter 11 . 6/6/2014
Do control 2 pleaseeeee
captindonavin chapter 11 . 3/28/2014
This was so lovely and so well written. And it makes me sad that you just ended it. But I guess that that's what happens when things drop in well, you did a lovely job and thanks for the read.
captindonavin chapter 3 . 3/26/2014

And thank you for the translations. My French is fairly good, but every once in a while I draw a blank. So thank you very much.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/22/2014
Awesome! Please write more! I am a huge gambit and rouge fan! I have framed posters and a $300 figurine!
Aelita chapter 6 . 6/10/2013
# 1 You're not allowed to use a phone on a plane. # 2 Why does she have her phone? # 3 Where was Gambit gonna take her and why? # 4 Why doesn't she go with him? # 5 Why doesn't she want to walk on walls? # 6 A card doesn't just half blow up. # 7 Your making me run out of numbers. # 8 I think that's it.
Kamryn chapter 11 . 6/6/2013
This is so amazing! You NEED to write more!
Kira-Locket chapter 10 . 5/26/2013
Cool. Please write more! : D
Guest chapter 11 . 4/25/2013
This has been a very good story line so far. When you add more people's line of the story, that gets readers intrigued. Keep this up. You have great potential with this story!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/1/2012
The French annoys me, but it's a good story. Keep going, but it's 'Merci' not 'Mercy'. Please keep writing! Thanks!
fannut chapter 11 . 2/17/2012
Wow, this is really good! It's a wonderful story line so far and I love what you did with Rouge's parents. I know that you just posted this last chapter but I was wondering, when are you going to post the next one? I really can't wait )
TristeAlma chapter 11 . 2/16/2012
i like gambits explanation of why he doesn't trust women...bella is a bit crazy and regan ... i like that she's one of the main characters bc i never get to read about her

update soon
TristeAlma chapter 10 . 2/16/2012
oooh i love looking into remy's world ... hehe awesome