Reviews for A Cold Wind
Call and Answer chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Sesshomaru is acting rather daring is he not? Well I guess in the end she got her reward...among other things... UPDATE SOON PWEZZ!
Call and Answer chapter 2 . 3/17/2010
You'll catch me reading this chapter again..And again...AND AGAIN! Very well written! LOVING THE SMUT! gawd I'm dirty...Shame on me! Great Chapter!
Call and Answer chapter 3 . 3/17/2010
First chapter: Caught me off guard, in a good way! Loved the idea of a secret meeting between the two, very romantic _

Second chapter: OH HOT DAMN! I'm sorry but WOW! My eyes have lost their virginity! Ok that line was a little over board but I meant every word!

Third Chapter: OH NOES! The evil Naraku has planned to make use of this lovers affair! WHO WHAT WHEN WHERE WHY? I must find out! Hurry and update soon!

Why I didn't bother to send I reveiw to each chapter, is beyond me. Wait, why shouldn't I? I think I will! Look out for two more reveiws okay? Keep up the good work!
koswarg chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
I really like these! I hope to see more.
Sue Doe Nim chapter 3 . 1/17/2010
You write a wonderful story! This is such a great pairing and so rare to come by. It's very well written. I'm looking forward to reading more from you.
saphira404 chapter 3 . 1/13/2010
Another very interesting one. I am eager to see if Kagura's plan will succeed. Pushing the one you love for his own safety hum what angst.
saphira404 chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
This was briliant I really loved it. Not only because I'm always up for some Sessh/Kagura ;P No seriously, I think you really managed to capture the dynamics between the characters. notably the love hate relationship Sesshoumaru has for Kagura. As much as he'd love to be with her, he can't just look over the fact that she is a part of his greatest foe. really great work you did. I can

t wait for the next one.
saphira404 chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
This is a very interesting project that you started. I enjoyed this first drabble very much. I can't wait for the next ones, so update soon.