Reviews for This Lonely Game We Play
meelee729697 chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Yep.
The whole "they've been in love w/ each other & the other had no clue" works here.
:) that was too cute.
Loved all the characters.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
The story was nice but it felt as if I read it somewhere else...as if it were written before. O.o
Motherof8 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
That was great. A liitle annoyed at Edward that he had to finish the night with Tanya though. Boys can be so . Thanks for writing it
Edward's spouse chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
excellent story.
Hiddensecret564 chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
This is going on my favorites! Amazing from beginning to end! I love how Tanya wasn't such a jerk, evil and basically sterotypical in most high school fics based off of Twilight. No Tanya was real, genuine and sweet! It's nice to read about her in a different view for once! I'm also happy you're story was nominated, you deserved it! Congratulations!
RosePatchesAllyFaelineLeaGem chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I love this! Its the cutest thing! Please do a sequel!
laughsmilex3 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Aww so sweet! 3
Edwardian-Rosebud chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I love this! It's so adorable!
tolu4life chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
it was cute and very sweet
Kristell Hale chapter 2 . 10/2/2011
aaaaaawwwwwwww Iloved it! hes sooo romantic!
404 Account Removed chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
This was just amazing. I was reading it on my phone and couldn't stop. I feel Bella's disdain and really enjoyed seeing Tanya portrayed differently than the average ditzy slutty bitch. Amazing job. Kudos!
sparkles107 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
freaking awesome story! i loved how tanya is!
yum it alexa chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
that so was cute! i loved how tanya wasn't an evil character in your story! you should definitely continue this!
Twilightluver521711 chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
aw...i cried when edward ditched bella to dance with tanya, and then kissed her...and usually if you make me try while reading, your story is fantastic, and trust me...its fantastic! sad, happy, sad, happy, bad, and then i feel happy again! fantastic!
yippiekayay chapter 1 . 3/8/2011