Reviews for Adsum
mebfeath chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Aww, what a beautiful series. Love it. The mundane of life holding such significance - it's how love works, I think. Thanks!
raksha chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
loved the trilogy. have just found your stories & love them. i don't need a reply. keep writing & ignore those who say otherwise.
DustyTowers chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Brilliant! The notes you gave at the end were really interesting! Thanks for a wonderful story.
thisISme chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Aw, ghosh ... that's been brilliant. Love it! I love how you included Cass in all this, and how Jack - unlike Pete - thought of her and of not simply deciding for Sam.

I so love Happy Ends! :D

Thank you for this read, pol! :)
shadowsamurai83 chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Sweet! Loved it, and the middle one shot as well. A nice happy ending for my favourite couple. Thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
I really loved this. A perfect bookend to the other parts.
drewandian chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
*sigh* you did it again! I can't get enough of your stories! and the details about Carmina Burana...SO very cool! :)
Zoser chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Lovely end to you trilogy.
leiasky chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Didn't I review this? I thought I reviewed this already! Well, I'll do it again! Stupid site probably lost my comments!

Anway, I just love the callback to Threads with the mention of the dog. I love that he found a house for her, and that he made a point of mentioning that he didn't BUY it and how he doesn't want to be like that OTHER guy and make big decisions without her.

You could SO make a series out of this - with the cuddling in the closet thing in every single one. . . LOL!

Wonderfully written, characterized and I'm looking forward to the next one!
ScruffyLovin chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Ooh, this is so full of AW and *SQUEE!* hehe. :D And the irony of the music just makes it even more awesome. :D
Kathryn Shadow chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Oo oo oo oo oo ooh. And all of those O's would be smushed together if would let me. -glares at it-

THIS IS SO PRETTY. -hugs entire triptych- SQUEE! Gah. Squee.

-hugs you-

How's the wrist? :)
hedwiggins chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
I really like this. I love that they took Cassie with them to the cabin. And I rather think that as you have it that she would have pleaded with Sam to not go through the gate again. I love that Jack wanted to have her live with them. And I love that you included his comment that Sam was hurting too. That isn't stated often enough in stories, and I really like that you've included it. Thanks. :)
Holy Hannah chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Nice trilogy. It always bothered me that so little was mentioned about Cassie dealing with Janet's death. You did a good job addressing that. Thank you.
Tee S.G chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
A great trio of stories! I love the idea of them laying on the closet floor. I don't know why, it's just such a simple place to make such a humongous promise. (I love all the research you put into this too. :-)
Alys5 chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Great story. I loved all three of them! Sam and Jack finally getting what both of them wanted.