Reviews for I Hope It Gives You Hell
Mana's Madness chapter 7 . 5/21/2014
Oh my gods, this was great! I know it's been forever, but PLEEEEEEASE update again sometime! I wanna see some Blindshipping, and this was super enjoyable so far! Please? I NEED this story! XD
gotenmalfoy chapter 7 . 3/14/2013
I really LOVE this story! *_* Please write again, it is beautiful
Asquerus chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I've read this story before and never had a chance to review... it is AWESOME. Therefore, I'm favoriting it. xD
TexasDreamer01 chapter 7 . 9/1/2011
Look, it's a plot! ;D

It's quite interesting how a man like Atem came from Egypt, yet has a villa in Tuscany where his blonde, francophone sister that I bet looks a lot like the Dark Magician Girl lives and hardly sees any visitors, and is also in a band while living in a very well-to-do and boring neighborhood.

betcha Yugi loves the pasta there,

brittney
DTFrogget chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
My dear Jed, Yuugi and Anzu have got to be the most BORING couple I've read about in more than a month! Not exactly in a bad way, just if the whole thing was about them and only them I'd probably go hang myself with a coathanger or something. :) Including the dead ones! I mean; boring! I'm with Atem! Shake it up a bit!

thank you for writing this; it's really funny so far,

DTFrogget
andysanime chapter 7 . 6/22/2011
Really good job so far, I hope you update soon and... I LOVE the song Gives You Hell by The All American Rejects XD. It's probably my favorite songs by them ).
yayubaru1 chapter 3 . 11/1/2010
Just to be honest i loved the song long before i read this fic, but now everytime i hear it all i can think of is this fic and it made me fall in love with both the song and the fic even more _ of course at the same time my hatred for anzu deepens even more because of what she's doing. every time i hear that song now i think of yugi singing it to anzu as shes with her new man and every time i alway say "Go get that bitch" when the songs over.

Does that make me weird?
xKillJoyx chapter 7 . 7/29/2010
I wonder what yugi is going to discover bout himself? Good read so far. N I love all the yugiXatem moments. Pls update soon.

P. S. Italia is truely a beautiful country.
HaPpY bAcKwArDs chapter 7 . 7/8/2010
aww, lol i pray to god u update! please! lol
HaPpY bAcKwArDs chapter 6 . 7/8/2010
...why Italy? xD
HaPpY bAcKwArDs chapter 5 . 7/8/2010
lol Atem is crazy. Yugi is finally having fun!
HaPpY bAcKwArDs chapter 4 . 7/8/2010
haha eww brown stains o.o;; lol Yugi: Your gay? Atem: Guilty.
HaPpY bAcKwArDs chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
i sooooo knew it! i hate you Anzu! glares
Legend of the Masked Hentai chapter 7 . 7/8/2010
this is excellent, well written captivating with a decent concept. there is not a great abundance of fanfiction at this standard and i hope to see more of it from you. highest praises,

- The Masked Hentai
HaPpY bAcKwArDs chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
"This kitten isn't going to play nice anymore." haha you go Yugi! there crazy o.o;;