Reviews for Of Death and Glory
ImaDayDREAMER08 chapter 1 . 2/11
Wow just wow!
FredNeverDied chapter 2 . 9/30/2013
Oh durn, I suppose I'm a bit late finding out about your awards here.

BUt I positively loved this. Well, positive might not be an appropriate word choice, seeing as how dark this was. But that doesn't change the fact that it was beautifully written. I found it compelling, genuine, strong, true and my jaw dropped when I found out she was sisters with the poor, dead girl. Thank you for writing this. I don't think Rick ever fully enunciated the true hardship of death. It was always more of a plot point than a heart-breaking event. Not that I begrudge him, but I'm glad that there are still counter voices who balance it out by presenting this sort of thing. And also that you didn't make this young woman a Mary Sue, because I've read ten of those in the last half hour and that means I'm in a mad mood because I despair over our culture.
Your style is wonderful and I like you a lot. Bravah, bravah, a thousand time bravah!
seaspawn chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
this is to sad for me
Thanatos's daughter chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
I love your writing style and wisdom. You r an amazing author.
Shadows of a Dream chapter 2 . 5/25/2012
I'm speechless.

You are a mind blowing amazing skilled emotional vivid awesome author!
Captain Indecisive chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
love it!
Somebody chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
THIS IS SOOOOO AMAZING! YOU'RE A GREAT AUTHOR! SO ANGST-Y! I LOVED IT!
rockmysocks1203 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
What can I say? This chapter rocked my world. It's so different and CREATIVE that it has inspired me. Very good job and please write more! Is this a favorite? I think yes.
coolgrl chapter 2 . 12/25/2010
love it, just love it thats all i can say really sad,but brilliant i wish i could write like that
John Icalus chapter 2 . 11/22/2010
What is the Verita Award?
SharpenedPencil chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
To say it simply, I like it. 'Nough said.

Reminds of me "Outrunning Truth".

-Pencil
Lieutenant Of Artemis chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
So angst-y, so true, so well done. The emotions are mixed together very well.

-Lieutenant of Artemis
Hayley Barry chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Wow. I can't think of anything else to say. Wow.
monamie123 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
aww. this is so sad. :( but it was soo well written. it's so sad i wanna hate it, but it's so good i love it. keep writing like this!
You Know Who chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
You just love writing angst, it also helps that you are pretty good at it. I can see this clearly in YooT. I wonder what your next story will be about.