Reviews for So Wrong, It's Right
annie chapter 10 . 2/17
NOOOOOO I NEED MORE PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSS THIS IS TOO GOOD NOT TO CONTINUE *sinks into a deep depression due to withdrawal from this fanfic*
Emma chapter 9 . 6/27/2014
Okay, forget what I said last chappie, I am killing that beat of a father.
Emma chapter 8 . 6/27/2014
Do I ahve you're full permission to murder Matsuda?
scythe657 chapter 10 . 9/20/2013
...where's the rest?...
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 10 . 10/25/2011
~ "You're going home and that's final!"

On what authority? Light, you don't have to listen to him.

~ How could this be possible?

I don't like Kira. I can hope that due to Light's stubbornness Kira certainly dies. Though right now Kira seems to be too strong.

Good luck, L and Light. Ill luck to Kira. Tolerance to Yagami-san.
lawlietfan347 chapter 10 . 3/24/2011
Gah dammit I love this story! I am literally sitting in my closet in the fetal position as I write this, on account that 1) my closet is small-ish 2) I have school tomorrow morning and it's 12:23am as I write this and 3) because I practically started fucking crying through this fanfiction, but mainly at ch. 9. My laptop is running outta battery so I'm gonna keep this as brief as possible: FUCKING BRILLIANT! Please please oh PLEASE finish this, I'm begging you, I love it! It was so cute and fluffy, I had to bite down on my knuckles to stop my fangirl squeals (my dad is awake and not to far away from my room). Yeah I saw this and I was like "Hmmm maybe I'll read one chapter tonight then the rest tomorrow" Yeah, no I had to read it all tonight. And I'm glad I did! Ehhh sorry I'm just rambling and taking up more of your time, anywho, please update soon!

~Lawlietfan347 _
XxHeartlessKissxX chapter 10 . 3/16/2011
I'm going to answer the question you said not to, cause i mean c'mon kiralight so ummmm...yeah :P i think i would, unless it was between him and L..then L wins. Lovely...But *sob* Kira needs to leave L alone! jeebus, they can't have a relationship with three people (unless one of them is Mattie!) Haha, i'm looking forward to the next chapter! Keep it up!
lovetowritedotcom chapter 9 . 12/14/2010
Pwetty pwease continue! T0T I love this story it's so amazing!
skitskat24 chapter 9 . 11/1/2010
Have I told you how much I love and hate you and how I always forget to reviews these? GOD YOU MADE LAWLI-CHAN CRY YOU MONSTER! TT this better end up happy, or I'll hunt you down and KILL YOU~ . Christophe's gonna help meh, too XD
pigtales-and-bowsINC chapter 8 . 8/16/2010
u better update or i'll get BB on chu and erase the yaoi on your computer
apollymi's wrath chapter 8 . 8/13/2010
Please continue I love this story and cant wait to see what happens next ;)
purichika chapter 8 . 8/7/2010
plz do continue!I like your story
Bablet chapter 8 . 8/5/2010
This just gets better and better!

I wonder if they will cover it up with bribery, or confess?
TheWammy'sHouseReject chapter 2 . 8/4/2010
why is light always on top? l is way older than him, after all.
Ztarstrukk chapter 8 . 8/4/2010
please consider continuing ths story i think that l is the cutest thing ive ever see pleaseee!